Before he could leave, Ryukin tries to mutter out. Overhaul turns to face him as he finally speaks out.

Ryukin, struggling to speak: I... want to know about my father.

As Overhaul senses Ryukin's inquiry about his father, a malevolent gleam in his eyes intensifies. In a moment of chilling threat, Overhaul decides to assert his dominance.

Overhaul, a sinister undertone in his voice: You want to know about your father, Ryukin? Understand this, insubordination will not be tolerated.

As Overhaul's quirk takes hold, Ryukin feels the searing pain coursing through his body. In the midst of the torment, he struggles to speak, his voice strained.

Ryukin, in a pained plea: I'll do whatever you want! Please, I just want to know about my father. I'm yours, Overhaul. I'll work for you!

Overhaul, unmoved by the plea, maintains his grip on Ryukin with a cold detachment.

Overhaul: You sold yourself to me the moment you entered this world, Ryukin. Your existence is now tethered to my will. Pain is a small price to pay for the privilege of standing in the shadows of my grand design.

In the concealed depths of secrecy, Ryukin undergoes a transformative journey under the harsh tutelage of the Eight Bullets and Overhaul.

In the initial sparring sessions with Rappa, Ryukin struggles, he can't keep pace with the speed and power of the punches from the giant man's quirk. Yet, as the months unfold in training, his responses become more fluid, each encounter with Rappa a silent exchange of growth.

Hekiji Tenga's mental training initially reveals Ryukin's unease, but over time, a calm determination takes hold. Hekiji, observing, nods approvingly,
Hekiji: Good. Your mind is becoming your ally.

Firearm training sessions, initially marked by Overhaul's dissatisfaction, evolve gradually. Months pass, and Ryukin's aim becomes a more and more proficient.

Chronostasis's lessons in stealth and invisibility commence with Ryukin stumbling through the shadows. With silent nods and practiced moves, he transforms over months into a figure adept at navigating the unseen.

Soramitsu Tabe's tests of endurance push Ryukin to his limits, but as the months unfold, his panting becomes steadier. Tabe, with a nod, acknowledges the progress,
Soramitsu: You're lasting longer. That's what we need.

Overhaul's provision of advanced gear unfolds gradually, each piece of technology silently integrated into Ryukin's arsenal. The silent nods and uttered words of approval from the mentors echo the acknowledgment of progress in the secretive journey.

(Cue the music ;))

As the months of clandestine training conclude, the members of the Eight Bullets gather to reward Ryukin for his silent evolution. In a dimly lit room, Overhaul presents Ryukin with his new attire—a dark gray double-breasted crocodile-skin suit worn over a light gray snakeskin waistcoat. A black shirt, a violet and bluish-gray patterned tie, a pair of worn-out dark brown dress shoes and gloves to complete the ensemble.

Overhaul, handing him the suit: This is your armor, Null. Wear it with purpose.

Ryukin, accepting the suit with a silent nod, gazes at the attire that signifies his transformation.