Home Unknown

Shadow was on Molly's Planet he put a flower on her grave.

Shadow knelt down thinking about how the Metarex had been beaten

Shadow knelt down thinking about how the Metarex had been beaten. But at a great cost .

Shadow was on his own and he was truly free for the first time.

However he is a strange man in a unknown universe.

He wonders what is going to happen next for him.Shadow walked to the spaceship he found.

Shadow turned back with a sad look on his face

Shadow:" Rest in Peace, Molly"

Shadow got in his ship and flew off but stopped and looked back at Cascade.

Shadow turned his eyes looking at Molly's Home for the final time.

Shadow wondered what was he going to do now.

The Chaos Emeralds disappeared after the battle with Dark Oak.

He saw another planet he needed to refuel.

Shadow landed on this planet seems that it was recovering from forestation

Shadow landed on this planet seems that it was recovering from forestation.Also the planet was under thick Metarex rule.

Shadow walked around town seeing someone selling Metarex parts.

Salesman: "Get your Metarex parts, a arm with a functioning laser and a  helmet with night vision and heat scanners."

Shadow walked pass him thinking about the Chaos Emeralds.

Shadow:" How did the Metarex and Cosmo know about the Chaos Emeralds. Mobius is so far away that they could not have heard it from there. Where did they get their infomation?"

Shadow looked up not realizing that he walked into a crowd.

A speaker walked up to a stand .

Speaker: " My People the threat of the Metarex is over!!!"

The crowd cheered with many jumping for joy and clapping their hands.

Speaker:" The ones who defeated the Metarex, come from a distant planet. Sonic and a unknown hero,"

Shadow was annoyed by that statement but let it go.

Speaker had a dark tone to him.

Speaker:" The Heroes some how used the thought have been lost ,the Emeralds of the Anu."

Shadow looked up in surprise.

Shadow:" Emeralds of the Anu?"

Shadow looked down and thought to himself.

Shadow:" The Emeralds are not from Sonic's World? If they are not how did they get there?

The Speaker:" The Anu, the race who fought off the Void. A ancient Darkness that destroyed worlds even the Anu.

The Void was apart of an entity that was older than our own universe. The Anu Emeralds are old as the entity.

The Emeralds are rumored to be Souls of the first people of Anu. With the a giant one being the soul of the creator of Anu.

The God battled the void almost destroying it but, the being was wounded and dying. The God made the ancient seven who would fight the Void.

The God transformed itself into a gem and the 7 launched it to the universe unknown so it could not fall into the Void and be destroyed.
The seven battled and beat the void into the far reaches of space. The seven knew the Void would return.

The seven would sprouted the Anu, to make sure their descendants would survive.The Seven like their creator would transform into seven gems.

Shadow:" The Chaos Emeralds?!?"

Speaker : " The void found the Anu and destroyed their world.

But the Anu fled taking their gems of power.

However, the Void and Anu were not seen for a very long time.

The Void was defeated. But, the Anu were losted to time and their gems of power."

But, the Metarex learned of their legend and went to take them."

Speaker:" Lets us rejoice of these great heroes but, this means the Void may be still around. Hopefully, it will not see the light of day again."

Shadow walked off learning this new information but realized that the Chaos Emeralds had history that went longer than he thought.

To be continued

Author's Note.

Well, first chapter done. In this story I am going to show Shadow after Sonic X. Planets rebuilding after the Metarex were destroyed. Expand X with Frontiers lore see how it fits and expand on it.

Until the next one.