CHAPTER-18

She ignores the voice and goes away from there.

***

Night time: 

Ashnoor is strolling in the palace when suddenly someone from behind presses her mouth with a handkerchief and starts pulling her backwards. And Ashnoor also tries to shout in defense but it is of no use because she becomes unconscious due to the smell of that handkerchief. And that person takes him out of the palace from behind.

***

In a Dark Room

A person stands in dim light due to which his face is not visible.

He: Just get half of that locket and then this drama will be over because then the whole game will be in my hands.

***

 At Midnight: Siddhartha's Room

Avneet was moving here and there with some tension and Siddharth was not in the room.

Avneet:(to herself) This Siddharth wants something again otherwise he would not have expressed sympathy like this again and again and now look at him disappearing so late in the night.

 Saying this, she quickly moves towards the gate to go out, but suddenly she bumps into someone and that person is none other than Siddhartha. Siddhartha goes towards his bed and Avneet is looking at him angrily.

Avneet(Shouts on him): What do you think of yourself? Where were you missing for so long?

Siddhartha(noramlly): Why are you asking like a wife yelling when her husband is late?

Avneet: Excuse me...I didn't feel any interest in becoming your wife.

Siddhartha then comes to her and stands aside, leaning towards her ears.

Siddhartha:(seducingly) Why would that happen... Fortunately, you are my wife.

Avneet:(disgustingly) Unfortunately.

Siddhartha:(with smirk) Means you consider yourself my wife.

And then without wasting a second she would punch him hard because he was so close to her. Siddhartha caresses his cheek to save himself from falling from her punch.

Siddhartha:(with a smirk)It is not right to hit your husband like this again and again.

Avneet gets irritated due to his actions and sits on the nearby sofa and she keeps her face as if she is saying that you should do whatever you want. Siddharth then starts taking off his kurta when Avneet interrupts and says something and he stops.

Avneet: what..waht are you doing?

Siddhartha:(like he doesn't know anything)What am I doing...?

Avneet: why are you removing your kurta.

Siddhartha:(making a weird face) So will you take off my kurta?