1.4

(outfit^^)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The screen turns back on to show the princess boarding her ship

"Wait." Her aunt orders.

"Yes, Aunt Leia?" Ana asks turning around.

"I need to tell you something before you go." She says.

"That's a scary thought." Ana says with a smirk which drops at the next words.

"Han & Jay will be there." Leia says with a sad smile.

"You have got to be kidding me." Ana says giving her a deadpan look.

"Don't kill your uncle and make sure to give my baby girl a hug for me." Leia says before walking away.

"We get married and have a child?" Both Han and Leia say looking at each other.

"This is going to be fun." Ana says with a smirk as she sets off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

one flight later...

"Well if it isn't Maz' kingdom at once." Ana says as she lands on the planet.

"Maz" Han says with a smile.

Getting off her ship, she walks into the the structure. Swaying to the music, she sits down at the bar.

"Well if it isn't not so little Anakina Skywalker." She hears to her left to find a tiny lady that goes by the name Maz.

"I was trying to see if you could find me in less than a minute and you did." Ana says bending down to give her favorite aunt a hug.

"I missed seeing you kid." Maz says with an unspoken glimmer in her eyes.

"And I missed you." Ana says before looking around the room to spot her one and only uncle.

"That slimy little nerfherder." Maz says setting her drinks down once again.

"Han Solo." She yells out.

"Oh boy. Hey, Maz." He says as she walks closer.

"Where's my boyfriend?" Maz asks.

"Chewie's working on the falcon." Han answers as nor he or the others notice Ana sneaking up behind him, other than her cousin as she winks at her.

"I like that Wookie." Maz says.

"So do I." Ana says making everyone but Jay jump twelve feet in the air.

"Ana?" Han asks in shock as he hasn't seen his niece since she began princess training 6 years ago.

"I heard about how you left things with my aunt." She says with a nasty glare as he gulps.

"That glare is terrifying." Han says worried for his future self.

"Listen, Ana-" Han tries to start before his daughter punches him in the ribs.

"I thought so." Ana says before bringing her favorite relative into a hug."

"Oh, how much I have missed you." Jay says as she tightens her hold on her younger cousin.

"Likewise." Ana says before looking over at the newcomers as her eyes settle on something around the male's shoulders. BB-8 quickly rolls over to her.

"Where the hell is he?" She asks as she pins him to the wall. Rey goes to intervene as Jay holds her back.