1.1

The screen resumes to show Poe still fighting the troops

As he jumps out of the cockpit of a x-wing, he looks around to see the village in turmoil. Then a sudden transition is shown to see a stormtrooper helping a fellow one bleeding to death.

Standing up he rushes to a hiding place breathing heavily. 

"Most of them probably didn't even want to be one." Padme says looking sad as Anakin pulls her to his chest waving off the weird looks from his fellow Jedi.

Moving the screen around, Poe is seen shooting more troops before an eerie sound is heard as a larger ship lands.

"If I survive this, she will kill me herself." Poe whispers shaking his head.

Watching the chaos, Lor San Tekka is dragged by stormtroopers to the front of the ship.

"Look how old you'd become." Says a masked man clad in black.

"Oh shit, yep she is definitely gonna shoot me in the head." Poe whispers in fear.

"Something far worse has happened to you." Lor San Tekka says.

"You know what I've come for." The mystery man says.

"I know where you come from. Before you called yourself 'Kylo Ren'." Lor San Tekka says sadly.

"The Map, to Skywalker. We know you found it. And now you're going to give it to the First Order." He says glaring through his mask.

"Me? Or one of the offspring?" Anakin says in confusion before getting hit in the head by his wife.

"The First Order rose from the dark side. You did not." Lor San Tekka continues.

"I'll show you the dark side." 

"You may try. But you cannot deny the truth that is your family." Lor San Tekka says.

"I wonder who his family is?" Obi Wan says looking at the screen intrigued.

"Only time will tell, Obi-Wan. Closer than we think I fear it may be." Yoda says.

"You're so right." Kylo Ren says before killing the man. Making Poe jump up and start shooting.

"Well then." Mace says staring in shock.

"So, who talks first? Do you talk first? I talk first?" Poe says quickly after he is dragged by the stormtroopers to Kylo Ren.

"He has zero braincells just like someone I know." Ashoka says shaking her head.

"The old man gave it to you." Kylo says staring at him with a fixed glare.

"It's very hard to understand you with all the...apparatus." Poe continues with a smirk.

"Search him." Kylo commands standing up.

"Watch the hands bud." Poe says as he shifts his weight onto another leg.

"Nothing, sir." The stormtroopers that searched him say.

"Bring him on board." Kylo says watching as he goes just as another stormtrooper appears in different armor.

"Sir, the villagers?" She asks her leader.

"Kill them all." He replies.

"On my command. Fire!" She continues.

"No!" Poe grunts out as he is dragged away.

"Nothing here! Eliminate it!" The stormtroopers say as a blast is seen as Kylo Ren lets it go.

"He might be a Sith but he is very strong." Obi Wan says watching the mystery man.

"Boop." BB-8 says watching from the distance as an explosion takes place. As the ships leave the planet they move to an even larger ship.

"Alright. Alright!" Poe says being forcefully dragged off as he looks around in shock.

As the screen turns to show the stormtrooper from before he walks over to an empty hall and removes his helmet.

"FN-2187. Submit your blaster for inspection." The captain says appearing behind him.

"Yes, Captain." The man replies.

"And who gave you permission to remove that helmet?" She asks.

"I'm sorry, Captain." He says.

"Report to my division at once." She finishes as the screen goes off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The screen turns back on to show the princess arriving to her destination looking pained.

"Everyone alright?" She asks the children she was able to save.

"Yes ma'am." They reply smiling at her making her return it.

"Then let's introduce you to your new home." She says as they exit the ship.

"Captain Ryk, can you please take these children to mandatory check?" She asks the fair skinned pilot that was walking towards her.

"Yes, your highness. Right away." He says pointing in the direction for the kids to follow.

"Thank you." She replies before her composure starts to break as she hurries toward her room in tears. As she breaks down she feels the disruption in the force with the deaths making her sob harder.

"Darling, come here." Says an older woman walking into the room. As soon as her arms are open the woman rushes into them.

"Is that me?" Leia whispers in confusion.

"Looks that way." Han whispers back.

"You got old." Luke says before being hit by his sister & wife.

"It's alright." She says as she consoles her niece.

"But it isn't. My best friend is gone and all those innocent people died." 

"How does she know they died, she wasn't there." People whisper in confusion as the Jedi share a look.

"You felt it, didn't you." The woman sighs realizing why she is so upset.

"How couldn't I? There was so many." Ana whispers.

"Even without training for so long, you are still one of the strongest in the force anyone has seen." Leia says smiling at her.

"I knew it!" Luke jumps up and say before smiling sheepishly as they all look at him.

"I'm not strong, I couldn't save everyone." Ana says standing up and walking away.

"Too much like her parents." Leia says rolling her eyes before shouting out towards her niece.

"Does that mean?" Mara questions looking at her husband with a smile who nods.

"Change into something more acceptable and make it a dress please." Leia finishes walking outside.

"Blah blah blah." Ana says walking into her closet as the screen goes off.

"I want that wardrobe, it is the perfect mix with gowns and fighting clothes." Padme and Leia say before looking at each other with a grin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N: I am so sorry it took so long, I will say what I said on my other book for those who didn't see or read that one. But I have been in and out of hospitals recently and started college. I have barely had any time to write so I will apologize and try more. Hope you enjoyed, sending all my love <3)