chapter III

it has been two weeks since echizen has been missing:

echizen's POV:

echizen has bee kept in a verry small and tight, has reached his psychological limits, yuji his kidnapper kept sexually harassing him for the past two weeks, and kept hiting him on the face and threatning him with agu when he says he feels"bored".echizen is starting to feel sleepy, he thinks that it is finally the end of his life.

*_i'm happy i got to live such an amazing life, i'm sorry bucho, fuji senpai, momo sepai, inui senpei, eiji senpai, oishi senpai, kaidoh senpai,kawamura senpai, i'm sorry but i have to go and leave you behind.*and so echizen thought, he thought he was finally dyig and escaping this hell of a place.

_echizen, wake up.said tezuka in echizen's mind.

_what,bucho,what are you doing here.said echizen in his mind.

_are you really gonna give up on so many people that believe in you, such as your team, the teams you played, your parents, your family and your brother, think again. said tezuka before disappearing.

_*you know what?he's right, i shouldn't be so selfish to let my whole family and the team that would sacrifice evrything for me just go, i'm not letting them down.*said echizen

after that echizen waked up, used his last forces to break the rope tied around his body to get his racket and knock out yuji, his kidnapper, he took this oppurtunity to run out of the cabine that he was kept in for two weeks, as hefinally got out to see the outside world again and meet with fuji's sister's car, where fuji saw him and demanded his sister to stop the car. as he finally saw fuji stopping the car and runing towards he could not hold his tears and just fainted. fuji finally seing echizen also couldn't be more happy than this, he gets echizen in his sister's car and demandes her to go to a hospital to get checked, while he calls the police before yuji could escape. as the police got to him, fuji finally calls segaku to inform them that they found echizen and what hospital he is in, so they could check on him.

tezuka's POV :

after talking with the other teams to plan where echizen is, in the middle of one of the meatings tezuka suddenly gets a call from fuji.

_hey fuji, what's going on, did you report echizen missing in yokohama.said tezuka

_i did but, i found echizen, i told my sister to get him to the hospital ********, please check on him.said fuji

_WAIT, realy we'll go there and we'll call his parents, thank you fuji, guys lets go to*******, echizen has been found by fuji and he sent him to that hospital.said tezuka

_really, lets go there.said yukimura

as all of them went to the hospital to find echizen, tezuka called echizen's parents to inform them about echizen's return, as all of them got to the hospital and waited for echizen to finally get better, his mom burged in.

_is my baby okay?is my angel okay?please tell me that his okay.said echizen's mother

_we don't know ma'm but we hope he's okay.

after some time, a doctor came and demanded to talk to echizen's parents.

_hello, are you the little one's parents?asked the doctor.

_yes that would be us may we know if he's okay.said echizen's mother while nanjiro echizen was still behind her the whole time.

_really, it's a miracle that his still alive, he has been pushed past his limits not only psychologicaly but also physicaly, alot of marks on his body mark a kind of sexual harassement and also abuse. said the doctor but suprisingly his still okay.

_ohh my god, thank god his okay oh my god thank you.

after waking up the other teams and the parennts finally could see echizen after a span of two weeks.

_oh my baby you're okay, i was so worried, oh my god i thought i lost you and i'll never see you again.said ecizen's mother

_i'm fine oka-san but i've missed you too, i've missed evryone.said echizen

_echizen, could you please tell us what happenned so we can report it to the police. said tezuka

_of course bucho.said echizen

after that echizen told everyone his almost death experience, and evryone just at the sound of hearing echizen explain it  and his broken voice trembling remembering the time he was kidnapped already traumatised them, so they couldn't imagine how hard it was for him to live through that for two weeks. 

it has been a couple of months after echizen's kidnapping, echizen started too get therapy, and was finally stable, and everyone was ust delightul thet he was okay, and he was still with them.