chapter II

echizen's POV:

after he got caught, he waked up in the van with his hands tied behind his back, and his legs also tied when he got up, a gun was directly pointed at him, he could not move or he will be killed instatly. echizen, for the first time was scared, and decided to not move. 

echizen's stayed in his seat without fightig he knew not to mess with him, mostly because he had his tennis equipement so if he needed to defend himself, he would be killed instantly. but the guy that kidnapped needed something from the drug store, while he was at the store, the rope that tied his hands loosened up, and after seing the freshman outside of the tennis store, he managed to do multiple signs for him , to understand that he's in danger, before getting pulled in and pointed at with a gun to his head.

*_ great, this might be the end.* said echizen in his head.

_well you are a bad boy aren't you? i'll deal with you when we get to our destination. said the wan before getting in his driver's seat and driving off.

arrived in the destination, the kidnapper went to echizen seat with a weird bottle in his hand and a bottle of water, echizen was suspicious.

_ come here boy, i've got somethig for you.come here and open you're mouth. said the man calles yuji.

_what if i don't want to.said echizen.

but before he could add anything yuji forced him to eat the medicatio and drik the water bottle before echizen fainted. when echizen finally waked up, he found himself stripped of most of his cloths, but his boxers,and also tied up to a chair and he could not move, seing echizen awake, yuji came to him.

_remember what you did when i was in the drug store, well know you gotta pay,and i know exactly how you could.

as he approched him, echizen was feeling danger and disgust he finally decided to fight but witho solution, echize didn't want to ope his eyes, his mouth was taped and he couldn't scream for help,he could feel yuji taking his boxers off and touchig him, he felt so disgusted that he broke the rope and kicked yuji to the face.

_you little grimlin, said yuji. he grabbed a ctick of metal and persud to hit echizenn with it multiple times.

seigaku's POV:

after finding out about echizen going missing , seigaku decided to help his family fiding him by sticking multiplemissing posters of echizen in the city so it was easy for other teams such as fudomine and rikkaidai to find out, but most of them thought it was a prankso all the teams that played against seigaku wanted to make sure that it really was a prank.

yukimura and other team captains made sure to assemble all their players to go to seigaku.

_hello tezuka, how have you been?said tachibana

_hello fudomine we can't really say we're that good, i'm pretty sure you heard some rumors. said tezuka.

_you mean about the freshman, did he really went  missing?said Kamio.

_yes unfortunally, his mother ran to us thinking that he was with us so we're helping his to find him back.said tezuka

_but echizen always goes on his own he'll probably come back.said ishida

_unfortually that's not possible, one of our freshman has noticed in black van with echizen in it will he was making hand movements asking for help before gettig pulled back and the van driving off. said tezuka

_so echizen didn't just go missing he also got kidnapped.said tachibana

_so echizen is missing, mind if we help you find him. said a shadow from the dark, it was yukimira and rikkaidai accompagnied with multiple other teams.

_sure feel free.said tezuka with a smile o his face.*echizen, you fought so many people and helped them, and now they're helping you.*said tezuka in his mind.

_hey tezuka, do you know where aniki is.said yuta

_fuji went to declare echize missing in another city, he said that your sister would be driving him.said tezuka

_oh okay thank you.said yuta