Unexpected Intersections

Where I left off, I continue. When the score became 1-1 in the match, the opposing team launched an attack. They swiftly passed the ball, reaching our penalty area. They took a beautiful shot towards the corner, but the ball hit the post. The first half ended, and the result was 1-1. We went into a 15-minute break, and the atmosphere was a bit tense. Players in the opposing team's locker room were yelling at each other for missing the goal. Instinctively, I went to the opposing team's locker room and said, "This match is a game between pilots; we are all colleagues. There's no need to shout." The atmosphere instantly calmed down, and I left the room. I checked the time; there were exactly 5 minutes left until the break ended. I drank some water, took my place on the field, and the second half ended without any goals, resulting in a 1-1 draw. I went home exhausted, took a quick shower, and fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

The next day at 3:00 AM, I went to the airport. I boarded the plane to carry out the Turkey-Russia flight. We took off at 3:30 AM, reaching an altitude of approximately 10,000 feet. The outside view was beautiful, but suddenly the plane started descending. I couldn't understand what was happening; I tried to take control but couldn't. We descended slowly, and when I regained consciousness, I opened my eyes in an ambulance. I had minor cuts and burns. The paramedic reassured me that I was okay. Later, I was taken to Wincity Hospital. In the evening, my dinner arrived, and I ate it. Then, the doctor entered my room and said I didn't have a serious problem; the burns were first-degree. He mentioned seeing a news report about the plane I piloted, stating that all 20 people on board were injured, with 2 in critical condition. He advised me to rest and left.