So I couldn't help but be surprised at who it might be but the surprise hasn't ended yet because, "You thought it Dio, but no, non nein, It was none other than I...." the voice paused as the dark area got lit up blinding my sight for a short period of time.

I look around to the place to see the insides of an apartment? 'Wait!!!'
I screamed to myself as I saw a man in his 40 or 50s, "Now as I was saying*calm and blunt to dramatic tone* It was I Chichi Shirogane"

I look around to the place to see the insides of an apartment? 'Wait!!!'I screamed to myself as I saw a man in his 40 or 50s, "Now as I was saying*calm and blunt to dramatic tone* It was I Chichi Shirogane"

What should I feel seeing this man exactly? And who is this guy? Let's answer the second question first. Well aside from him having the uncanny resemblance to the voice of the gay vampire villain (Fans in her world's nickname for Dio), he's the best father in law I've seen in anime, Shirogane Chichi. 'Now I'll just express my answer for the first question with a reasonable and calm response....'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"That felt absolutely anticlimactic!!!" I screamed in contrast to my thoughts for a calm response. 'I thought I was gonna meet Dio Brando for Pete's sake.' I sighed as I look at the man.

"You seem quite an energetic youngster. You remind me of my daughter and daughter in law" Mr. Shirogane smiles as I could only try to hide my tired yet excited and shocked facial expressions with a poker face.

"Naruhodo" I said bluntly with an emotionless tone and look. However my mind already began to differ from my outer emotions, betraying me so with internal fan girling, 'Eeeek! Is he for real!!?! Is he really insinuating I'm like Shinomiya and Kei!? Even if it's only in that aspect I'll take it!!!' I screamed to myself as I then took a sitting position facing the man.

"Would you like some juice?" He offers. "Sure" I broke my previous expression with a small smile plastered on my face. I just looked around before he got back in less than a minute holding a cold pitcher of juice along with two empty glass cups. Mr. Shirogane poured some juice on the two cups and placed one of them near me as he said, "Hear you go" with a blank face.

I don't know about what anyone would do in the situation but I just drank the juice, 'Hmmm apple flavor huh.' I thought while staring on the liquid surface of my glass cup.

"So did they give you a gist of your ability?" I snapped out of my dazed state as I looked at Mr. Shirogane, "Pardon me Mr. Shirogane but are you talking about Neo and Loki?" The poker faced man nodded as he continued bluntly, "Yes" and boy, this confused me.

"Noooo" I laughed nervously as I scratched my head. Like for real, from meeting Loki and Neo, there wasn't much about an ability that I know of except for that, "Is it about my vision?"
I asked.

"No" Mr. Shirogane said as he continued maintaining his poker face before sighing softly, "It seems that you don't" Man from the sigh to the tone his voice is hot in person. I really hope I don't have a voice fetish for crying out loud!!!
Anyways back to the situation.

As I see Shirogane Chichi (yes that's the man's name if I recall from his earlier introduction), who seems to be calm as he drank his class of juice, the man then started talking once more, "So the ability that I was talking about is one where you can meet me and other people" *went back to sipping*

"What?" I blurted before smacking the table with both of my hands as I stood up, "Wait!!! Are you saying I have an ability to go to other peoples dimension or someone's rooms and such?" I asked as I sat back down

"Yes but you can only do that when you are asleep" He stated as I nodded in understanding. 'Well that's another ability to my list I guess' I shrugged as Mr. Shirogane was about to talk again.

"Well, that's about it" He stated before pouring some juice to his empty glass
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
"Ehh?" That was my response to Shirogane Chichi. Genuine confusion