"We do it every away game." She dismisses while putting her bag into the closet next to yours. "So clean yourself up if you feel the need to, i'll be in the lobby." she smiles once more before leaving the room.

You stood there in a daze for a moment before walking further into the room. There was a mini fridge in the corner of the room and when you approached it you expected it to be empty like at most hotels. But it wasn't.

It was filled to the brim with drinks and snacks and you gasped. You were tempered to take something but assumed it might add to the bill of the room. You'd have to ask Himari about it later.

At lunch, you asked Himari about the mini fridge and she told you it wouldn't add to the bill. Everything was complimentary except for room service.

Everyone's talking about the plans for the game and how they think it's going to go. You're zoned out the whole time because you can feel people staring at you. You're not entirely sure if you're making it up though because once you look in the direction of eyes, suddenly nobody is looking at you.

Lunch wraps up nicely and you're excited to head to the game which isn't far away. When you arrive there you're immediately introduced to Sani who was waiting for you to arrive with the team.

Sani was about your height and she had curly black hair. It was way curlier than Himari's—who had loose curls. Sani's were much tighter and she had brown skin and the yellow and black MSBY merch she was wearing complimented it pretty well.

"You must be Y/n!" she exclaims stopping you and letting the rest of the marketing team walk down the hall leading to the court. "Yes, I am. Sani right?" you asked, quirking an eyebrow.

"That's me!" she flashes you a toothy grin. You return the smile and follow her down the hall but in the opposite direction of where your group is headed. "So here's the plan," she starts and she pulls out a phone from her pocket. "I used to do this when I worked for an American Football team in the States but basically we kind of ask icebreaker questions to the team when we spot them," she explains and you nod along.

"Seems simple enough," you note and she laughs. "Yeah, it is but sometimes no one participates—like Sakusa never participates when I try to do these." She frowns and you guys stop by a table sat in the hallway.

There's a big whiteboard and a black dry-erase marker propped up on an easel-like stand. "Do you have nice handwriting?" Sani asks as she scrolls through something on her phone. "Yeah I think so." you nod and she smiles.

"Okay here's the question, write it down big," she tells you. "What three things would you bring with you to a deserted island?" As she tells you the question you're uncapping the black marker and writing it down big enough for anyone to read. "Perfect," she says while staring at the board.

"So it's not related to volleyball?" you ask with a. confused tilt of your head. She shakes her head and begins to explain the idea to you. "These questions are kind of just for fun to show the player's personalities. We plan to appeal to wider audiences, especially overseas, to widen the fan base and increase viewership." You nod along at what she says and you put it together.

"And you said you worked for an American Football team in the States? Is this like what they discover there?" She nods at your words and you ask another question. "And it worked?" she hums in response before adding. "Pretty well too—it was even better when they'd date big celebrities because we could make jokes about it and both fanbases would eat it up."

Before you know it she's telling you to get next to her while she sets the phone up on the tripod that was behind the whiteboard. "No we kind of just wait for them to walk by." she shrugs and pulls out another phone—this one you assumed was hers because the case had personality.