Three's browser history.

Start from the beginning

"...what?" Four ask, skeptical.

"I'm... pregnant" Three said nervously.

I blush a bit, Damnit Three! What the f—k?! They're gonna think we did that! Or you and Four did it!

Four looks at him and me in a confused face but also jealous, he's thinking they did 'that' without him knowing, while Mario is shocked and goes over to Four

Mario has a smug smile on his face, "Naughty! Naughty!" He gets hit by Four.

Four walks over to his laptop.

"SMG4 WAIT! I'M GONNA DO SOME EVIL
SH-T! LOOK!" He calls Mario using his hands, and Mario answers.

"Hello Sir"

"Hello, Mario? I unplugged the fridge and spoiled all your spaghetti."

This causes Mario to be depressed.

I hold in my laughter from that reaction but stopped once Four was moving again.

"Wait! Four! Uh...uh..ah..I don't have a distraction...wait! I know!"

Four looks at me confused but then blushes when I did a quick peck on his cheek.

Four shakes his head, holding his cheek, "SMG3, Five, if I didn't know any better... you two don't want me looking at my browser history."

"W-WHAT?! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!"

"Smooth Three, smooth." I mutter to him.

"Oh like you can do anything better?! Why did you kiss him?!" He hissed at me.

"I didn't know what else to say or do!"

Four and Mario look at Three and Me in a 'The Rock' way. We all look at the laptop and start fighting over it. Eventually, Three gets the laptop, starches up green and summons a green roll.

Hey! Plants versus zombies!

He places down three Ugandan Knuckles ready to fight Four and Mario.

Me and Three quickly leaves the room.

The knuckles start to spit at them until they bring out a flamethrower and burn all three of them. While me and Three tries to run away from them, by going out the front door, only for us to get caught up by them.

"YOU HAVE LOST PINGAS PRIVILEGES." Mario says, sniping the gardening equipment.

This scares us, causing him to drop the laptop.

"THE LAPTOP! QUICKLY!"

Four grabs the laptop, only to find out it was a decoy laptop.

"GET DECOYED BI-CH!!" I shout as we run away.

"AHHH! It's a decoy laptop!" Fourthrows the laptop towards Mario, which bites his pingas.

______________