5. Love..potion

En başından başla

The sparks were pink. Hmm.. I didn't know sparks could be the color pink. That's something new. 

"Is everyone done? Okay then.." Ms. Killerson asked, clearly seeing that most students aren't done adding the arrow yet she is still proceeding towards the next step.

"Okay! Now, there should be a small gold coin in your kit. That, children, is a leprechaun's golden coin. And there should also be a small rainbow-colored stripe in there. That's the essence of the rainbow that a leprechaun crossed! It's so cool! Cool cool cool...."

Sometimes, I feel like us, the students, are more disciplined than her. I mean, even I know that you shouldn't jump around squirming and screaming the word 'cool.'

That'll just catch all the boys' attention. And well, you know the rest.

I close my eyes and shake my head in despair. My teacher, is an idiot. Sorry, Ms Killson. Also, why does your name have to be so creepy?! And your outfit is terrifying!

I exhaled and dug my hand into my kit to find the leprechaun's gold coin and the rainbow stripe.

I found the gold coin and immediately dropped it into my cauldron. It started bubbling up and the liquid turned yellow and shiny, just like the coin.

I also found the rainbow stripe and I dropped that into my cauldron as well. I think that had the best reaction with the liquid.

It created rainbow sparks and a mini rainbow and it also turned the toxic liquid rainbow.

I tried touching the mini rainbow and, it was magical. It was soft and amazing and perfectly moist and it felt wet too but it also felt dry. But it also felt just like normal air. It also felt like soft cotton candy, but lighter.

"Everyone done? Okay, next, add a strand of your hair! That's the last ingredient. You have to add it so when your one true love drinks the potion, they fall in love with you! Heheh!!" She looked at the girls smirking as if she knew all of our deepest, darkest secrets. Not that I had any.

She is a strange teacher.

Is she even qualified to do this?!

I can't wait for this class to be over.

Not cause it's boring.

It's cause I have to deal with a weird and suspicious teacher!

I pulled on my hair and grabbed a strand.

"Ouch!" Akari, who was beside me, cried.

It didn't hurt. Well maybe a little. Just a little.

I put my lavender-colored hair strand into the cauldron while Akari put her aqua-colored hair strand into her cauldron. My liquid flashed violet and then switched to a pink-ish, red-ish color.

"That's it, there! You've all made your love potions! Now, grab the heart-shaped bottles on your desks"-

She snapped and a heart-shaped, glass bottle with a sponge top appeared on each student's desk, including mine.

"-and pour the liquid into the bottle. Don't worry, dearest children, the liquid isn't toxic anymore. So you can touch it." She smiled sheepishly.

I picked up my light-weighted cauldron and poured the no-longer toxic solution into the bottle.

Once the bottle was full, I proceeded to put the sponge top on.

To be honest, I didn't know who to give this to exactly. But I realized that I might need it. So, I kept it with me.

Akari just stared silently at her potion while I stared at her weirdly as if she was a frog I saw on the street.

Actually, if she was a frog, I would probably run away screaming.

"Now everyone, you can give them to anyone you want!" She cackled like a lovesick witch.

I sighed. Sighing has become a habit of mine. There's just too many hopeless and dumb things in this stupid life of mine that I have to sigh about.

Like, for example...my idiotic self. I sighed. And my stupid habit as well.

____________________________________________________________________

O.M.G!! Thank you all SO much for a vote! I mean, it's just one vote. But to me, it shows me that someone actually enjoyed my story!! Thank youuuuu!!!
I love you!!!

Anyway, I've started making my chapters over 1000 words so it could be longer and more enjoyable for everyone to read.

Love you all!!

-1318 words-