"Heya!" Someone said, walking up to the boys and taking Angelo by his armpits, pulling him up and putting him on his foot. "Are you okay, little one?" The boy asked. He seemed to be 17 or 18. He was as tall as Evan, his hair was blonde, and he had blue eyes. He seemed really handsome and like a decent and responsible student. "I-I'm okay." Angelo said, giving a glare to Vlad. "I'm sorry for my brother... he's a real troublemaker. What did he do this time?" The boy asked. Angelo was slightly taken aback that this nice boy was Vlads brother.

"He took things from my work." Angelo said. "Vlaaaad, why are you doing that to this sweet boy? Didn't Marat talk to you about bullying others?" He said. "Anyway, we have to go... it's about dad." The handsome boy stood up, pulling his brother from the ground too. "Clean up your place and apologize to this boy. What's your name?" He asked. "I'm Angelo." He said.

"Solovyov? Nice to meet you!" The student said, smiling brightly and giving his hand for Angelo to shake. The younger boy smiled lightly and asked, "How did you know my last name?" Angelo asked, shaking his big hand. "Everyone knows you! And I'm friends with your brother." He said. "Ohh... then what's your name?" Angelo asked. "I'm Renat, but everyone calls me Ren." Ren said.

By that time, Vlad had cleaned up his desk and came up to Angelo. "I'm sorry... for everything. I just wanted you to pay attention to me. Every time I talk, it looks like you're not listening." Vladislav said with his head low because he was embarrassed by this small reason for his bullying. "I'm always listening." Angelo answered. Vlad got lost in Angelo's big eyes and said "You're eyes are so big! Hahaha!" He laughed freely. At first, Angelo thought that's an insult, but Vald continued. "They're so beautiful!" Angelo's eyes became full of happiness. "Thank you!" He said.

~

Time kept going, and Angelo noticed how in school people looked at him a lot and smiled. Some even waved to him, but Angelo didn't know who those people were. Girls greet him and go in "awww" when he answers. Boys mostly smile at him when he has to go to a different classroom or is on the way to the art club. Angelo is confused, but he is happy that students make him feel comfortable.

One day, everyone from elementary school was supposed to watch a theater at the school hall. There were many kids walking with their teachers, and someone bumped into Angelo. He turned around to apologize and make sure the other kid was okay. After he did that, he turned around, but his classmates had already moved away. He couldn't break through the crowd, and soon, he was left alone in the hallway.

He ran to the way they went, but there were 3 different turns, and Angelo didn't see anyone anymore. He got lost.

The boy wandered around the school but he wasn't able to find the right door. He heard some voices around the corner and thought he'll ask for help. When he turned around, he saw 2 teenage boys. Soon tge two pairs of eyes fell on the little boy. "Angelo!" One of them said happily. He had brown hair and brown eyes. He had perfect facial harmony. Angelo thought that this school has so many beautiful people. "What are you doing here?" He asked.

Angelo didn't know what to say and the fact that he knew his name was scary. It felt like everyone in this school knew everything about him. "Did you get lost?" Other boy said. He had lighter brown hair and brown eyes. Angelo nodded. "Where were you going?" He asked. "To-To the hall." Angelo answered.

"Oh, you're quite far away. We can help you get there." The first speaker said. "I'm Ben. The schools president." He said. "And this is my friend James. We're seniors." Angelo nodded his head and said. "Nice to meet you."

On the way to the hall, Angelo decided to ask. "How do you know my name?" Both boys smiled, and Ben said "everyone knows who you are." Angelos' eyes widened. He thought everyone knew what he went through. Maybe they want to make fun of him?