Victor's radar

Hiya!
I know, it's been a little while since I updated a new part here, but I was busy with my other story and school stuff. :/

But luckily I found time to write a new oneshot!

So here's the next one, hope you'll enjoy, if yes, comment! And thanks for reading so far!😘

Sherlock's POV

It was a sunny summer day and I was mixing a drink. I looked up and greeted another dose of guests, then got sight of my best friend stepping next to me, exhausted.

“Pfhuh!” He sighed, leaning down on the counter tiredly. “Ah, it’s so hot today.” He complained, looking at me from under his cap. I smiled and shrugged my shoulders.

“You chose this job, remember?” I pointed out, finishing the drink and placing it on Victor’s plate. “Table 6.” I said and he grunted something unintelligible, but turned around, ready to bring out the order. But as he turned around and saw the orderer of the table, a naughty smile appeared immediately on his lips. There was an advanced-looking girl sitting at the table with long blond hair, waiting for her drink to be given to her. “Huhuhuu!” He said, pulling his eyebrows. “Haa, I’m glad I chose this job!” He said and I chuckled, turning to the next guest. Victor went to the girl, walking “enchantingly”. (I thought it was rather similar to a dead corpse trotting, but my opinions were unwelcomed and unlistened, since he thought it was seductive. Well I don’t know, it’s really not my area, so maybe he was right and the girls liked it.) I shook my head absentmindedly and started to make the drink a man had ordered a few minutes ago.

When Victor got back from the girl (he stayed there for a (long) while before returning to his job) he sat down on a chair in front of the counter, leaning his chin on his palm.

“You won’t believe it!” He started. “She gave me her number! Ha!” He said triumphantly and boxed into the air.

“Really? Poor thing.” I said and he gave me a look.

“At least I got a number, unlike you.” He argued. I sighed annoyedly.

“But you have a tiny bit easier job, don’t you think?”

“Oh, come on, there must be other gay guys!” Victor waved and looked around. I just sighed again and made another drink. Since I've told Victor that I wasn't interested in girls, it became his obsession to find me a "boyfriend", as he would say it. Although I didn't need anyone, but that didn't bother him. “What about that guy, uh?” He asked and pointed towards a boy. I frowned at the mentioned person. Let’s just say he wasn’t the prettiest boy the world has ever seen. He was wearing a pink (blah) swimming suit with a greenish blue shirt, orange flowers on it.

“Yes, you got this. He’s the man I’ve been dreaming about.” I said sarcastically and turned back to the drink I’d been making. “I’m sure his girlfriend is really honoured to have him.” I added, while mixing the drink. Victor looked back at him, his jaw dropping when he saw a girl kissing - not so decently - the mentioned boy.

“What?” He asked in disbelief, then shook his head. “He looked pretty gay.” He said disappointedly then looked away and started to search for other “prey”. “Aha, and what about him?” He asked again and I looked up.

“That boy is a girl.” I announced and he looked back at her.

“Noo!” He moaned and murmured a curse word. “Uh... Bugger.” He hissed, and I gave him a glass of cocktail.

“Table 2.” I said and he sighed, picking up the plate and pushing himself away from the counter. He then roller-skated to the table and I shook my head. This boy!