"Any suggestions for me to forget about it then," He ask that with a teasing tone and he started crawling his hands in my thighs slowly going up. He also came closer and I can already feel his breath on my neck. Bigla naman ako nanlamig dahil parang alam ko na pumapasok sa utak niya. I tried to scratched that away on my mind and think of an alternative solution.

"W..Why don't we watch a movie in the mall? May magandang movie na pinapalabas ngayon sabi sakin ni Skylar!" I tried to speak normally. Pero mukhang hindi siya natinag sa sinabi ko and started planting soft kisses on my neck.

"Hmm, we could watch a movie here" He answered huskily at nasa bandang tyan ko na ang naglalakbay niyang kamay, one flick of his hands alam kong tataas na ang pang itaas ko! Don't get distracted Zole, think of something else!

"Uhm, kailangan ko na pala umuwi, masakit talaga yung puson ko kanina eh you know monthly period" I randomly said. Nakakahiya man sabihin pero yun nalang naisip kong alibi. He suddenly stopped and look at me with his frowned brows.

"Nolan!" Napatili ako ng bigla niyang tinangkang ibaba ang skirt ko! Damn you talagang hindi siya naniwala sa sinabi ko!?

"Oh, I thought you have your period? Let me check first if you're telling the truth" He said pero kaagad ko pinagdikit ang dalawang hita ko upang hindi niya makapa ang, alam niyo na!

"M..Meron nga Nolan bakit kailangan mo pa tignan?" I asked defensively and now his playful smirk is showing again.

"You're lying Baby, are you trying to escape?" He teasingly said and trapped me by laying his hands on both sides of my face, still leaning close to me. My eyes are wondering everywhere just to avoid his teasing gaze towards me.

"H..Hindi naman sa ganoon, it's just you know it's been years since the last time we..." Hindi ko matuloy ang sinasabi ko dahil sa sobrang kahihiyan na nararamdaman. My face is also burning up and I don't know if it's also showing red tomatoes on my cheeks!

"Uh huh and that's also the years I've been missing you Zole. It's fucking torture to be away from you all these years and now your here infront of me, I don't even now how much I could control myself especially were in my condo" He confessed and I could really see through his eyes that he's controlling himself because I know that's how much he respects me.

"These is the first time I visited my condo since the day you broke up with me" He added and my eyes widened. Really?

"We have a lot of memories here together Zole kaya noong nakipaghiwalay ka sakin, I don't want to visit here anymore and I even attempt to sell this place just to fully forget about you." Namuo naman muli ang sakit sa dibdib ko habang nagkekwento siya ng mga bagay na nangyari sakanya the moment I left him. It really saddens me to realize how it affects him despite the fact that he already knows my true intentions of leaving him before. I caressed his face and finally look at him straight through his eyes.

"I'm sorry you have to go through all that pain. I'm sorry for being selfish, I just love you too much that I'm willing to set you free and to let you met someone who's better and deserving for you..." I said and he also held my face and shook his head.

"No one will ever be better and deserving for me if it's not you Zole. Please don't let your illness be a hindrance towards my love for you. Don't let it control your life either, I am willing to take care of you forever and fight with you. I know it's hard for you to experience all the pain and suffering that your disease has caused you, but let me be your comfort and your source of medicine whenever your sickness is fighting against you. We will defeat it together, I will love you behind the sun..." He said those words with full of warmth and emotions and my tears started to stream down my face. How could I deserve such a man like him? Despite all the challenges I've encountered because of my illness, it just instantly vanished the moment I heard his words, assuring me that he will be with me forever.

Maybe I may not really live normally like other people, but today... I feel like I was reborn by this man infront of me. Akala ko wala ng magmamahal sakin ng ganito dahil pakiramdam ko, magiging pabigat lang ako sa buhay ng taong mahal ko. My illness is too complicated to understand, it sucks that people like me will live with these disease for the rest of our lives. But somehow, we're thankful, because of the people around us that tries to ease our sadness.

I suddenly just pulled his nape towards me and kissed his lips softly. He responded to my kiss and I know that we are both full of warmth because of the burning emotions we're feeling. Our kisses became more aggressive and I'm also drowning from his fiery kisses to my lips, down to my jaw and neck. His hands are also loosing its patience when I felt it inside my shirt.

"We can stop Zole if you don't want to," He reminded but I can already feel his hands on my back trying to unclasp my bra. Really Nolan? I chuckled

"Hmm I miss laying on your bed" I whispered and he suddenly stop kissing me and look at me like he hit a grand jackpot.

"I miss hearing you scream my name, Zole" He replied at bumaba ang kamay sa bewang ko na parang naghahanda na ko hablutin sa sofa.

"Then you'll hear it today, Nolan" I respond and in a blink of an eye. He grabbed me from the sofa and carried me on the way to his bedroom.

"Nolan!" I screamed almost out of breath and I also heard his groan when we reach the end. He collapsed on top of me while also catching his breath. After a few moments he moved and kiss my forehead and I remained closing my eyes, resting myself after a few rounds of doing it with him. Kaloka itong lalaking 'to, walang pahi pahinga ah.

"Are you tired?" He asked huskily at medyo dinilat ko naman ang mata ko at tinignan siya, namumungay parin ang mata.

"What do you think?" I said sarcastically and he chuckled and caressed my tummy underneath the comforter, covering both of our body.

"Mukhang hindi pa, isa pa nga...Aray!" Pagkatapos niyang sabihin 'yon ay sinabunutan ko ang buhok niya. Hoy Gianni ikalma mo na nga yang alaga mo!

"Anong isa pa!? Hindi pa sapat sayo 'yon? Baka nakakalimutan mo Gianni, may sakit ako kaya pagpahingahin mo naman ako!" I reminded him kaya natawa na lamang siya at niyakap ako.

"I know I'm just joking, okay. I just missed you so much that I can't get enough of you" He replied at napairap na lamang ako.

"Hmp ewan ko sayo. Nagugutom na ko umorder nalang tayo ng pagkain, hindi ko na kaya magluto" I ordered him kaya tumawa ulit siya at hinalikan ulit ako sa labi bago tumayo mula sa pagkakahiga. His now wearing his sweatpants pero wala paring suot pang itaas.

"Okay, I'll order some food. You can take a shower first while waiting for our food" Alok niya kaya tumango na lang ako. Tumayo narin ako sa pagkakahiga at naramdaman ko ang ngalay sa mga buto buto ko sa katawan, I'm also sore down there but I didn't mind it much. Nagawa ko ngang makapag shower ng mabilisan at sinuot na lang ulit ang damit ko kanina.

Pumasok naman na ulit si Nolan sa kwarto at sinabing dumating na daw ang pagkain.

"Why don't you just sleep here for tonight? Mag gagabi narin at medyo malayo ang pauwi sa inyo?" Nolan offered but I immediately declined.

"Magtataka si Mom kapag hindi ako umuwi, she doesn't now yet na nagkabalikan tayo. Hopefully masabi ko na sakanya pero kapag may nakalap na siguro tayong ebidensya kay Alexie" I said at kumagat sa burger na kinakain ko.

"Okay, ihahatid nalang kita. Just leave your car here, dadalhin ko nalang bukas sa opisina mo" He said at doon ay pumayag na ko. Alam kong hindi ako tatantananan nito pag hindi ako pumayag.