Math class

When the teacher lets us inside the classroom I quickly feel a hand grab my wrist and pull me over to the back table it was Penn she pulled me over so I could sit with her and Allie.

As I sat down next to Allie and Penn Cameron comes over to our table and sits down I just look at him in confusion
"Ugh what do you want Cameron"
Allie says angrily
"Ok woah sis chill"
SIS!!!
I whisper to Allie next to me
"Is he your brother?" I question
"Sure is" she says with a reassuring smile.

"Who are you" Cameron question
"Oh I'm Eri-"
"That's Erica she knew and our friend, so buzz off Cameron" Allie says.

Cameron stands up back to his table with Andrew and Charlie.
Allie and Penn turn to me "do you wanna sit with us for lunch" Allie asks
"Sure" I say smiling

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

It's the middle of the lesson and I'm already bored we were at the back in the corner near the wall so nobody could really see us.

Allies head rested on my shoulder as I sat there trying to focus and writing notes. Penn had gone to the bathroom not to long ago but she was still taking a long time and class was almost done.

When Penn came back she asked if I wanted to play a game so I agreed we were doing group work anyway and the teacher didn't really care for our learning.

As me and Penn were playing the game with Allie still asleep on my shoulder they boys (Cameron, Andrew and Charlie) came up to our table and asked to play we agreed.

We all were playing a game when I felt eyes on me I go to look around and see that Charlie was taking glances at me I go to look at him but he looked away.

Why was he looking at me he didn't even know me. What was his problem. did he not like me. maybe he doesn't like me hanging out with Penn and Allie. I have no idea.