" don't worry, i already know 150 different ways to do it without my signet " amelia smiled. 

eventually liam had to leave, but not before congratulating maeve one more time to which maeve blushed. amelia noticed the redness on her cheeks and smiled knowing that she was going to talk to her later about it. 

 " barlowe and sorrengail, weapons? " professor emetterio calls from the opposite side of the mat.

jack was thrilled about going against violet, so much so that he even looked and amelia then smirked. " watch while i enjoy hurting her "

amelia shot barlowe the finger, " careful barlowe, don't get cocky now " she smirked back at him.

 " no wielding, tap out or knockout earns you a victory " emetterio said looking at jack then at violet. 

pretty much everyone gathered to watch this fight, mainly because jack had been talking about this since day one. 

 " keep it clean " emetterio warns. " go "

at first violet and jack just circle each other, that's until jack lunges with his knife until violet's dagger sliced the back of his hand. he didn't expect her to be fast with daggers. 

 " shit! " barlowe said while jumping back.

amelia smiled as violet was able to duck his knife, he was pretty pissed until he caught her off guard and jack flipped violet over his back. he went straight for her shoulder, but thanks to imogen's training nothing tore or snapped. 

that's when jack thrust a knife right at violet's chest, her vest was able to spot it for piercing her skin. amelia winced and ridoc was pissed, maeve was worried that he was actually going to stab her. 

 " he's using death blows, that's not allowed! " ridoc shouted. 

 " pull it back, barlowe! " professor emetterio says. 

jack had violet immobile with her arm pinned behind her back, " admit it. you and i both knew it would be between us. quick. embarrassingly easy. fatal. your precious wingleader isn't here to save you "

 " it's only between us because you don't have enough balls to get your ass kicked in by amelia again " violet smirked and kicked him right in the balls. 

amelia smirked and violet momentarily turned to her best friend then smirked at her. jack was currently on his knees in pain holding his balls. 

jack managed to get up, he was throwing punches and kicks that surpised violet, his knee rams into her stomach but she doesn't go down. he grabs hold of violet's face while she she starts to scream from the pain. 

his signet was inflicting pain on others, but what he didn't know was amelia's signet was shield. violet's vision was darkening as he had a sadistic grin appear on his face. 

  " he's using his powers! " ridoc shouted. 

maeve looked at amelia who was focusing on violet, suddenly the pain that violet was feeling had stopped and she looked at amelia who winked at her. letting her know that pain stopped because of her.