Wise?

Warnings

This story will include violence (and also Violet), swearing, abuse, fighting scenes, gore, and sexual tinted jokes. Later on smut will also come, but i will make clear when it happens so you can skip it if you want. English isn't my first langue so, please mention any mistakes I make, and I will try to change it. If you aren't comfortable with any of the topics mentioned above, please don't read any further.

I changed the time line a bit so, the rebellion took place 5 years ago and you go to the Quadrant when you turn 23.

Disclaimer

I do not own Fourth wing, Iron flame or any of the books that will be part of the series. This all belongs to Rebecca Yarros. I only own Athena Sorrengail and her storyline, as well as any characters that you aren't familiar with like her dragon. Please don't steal any of my work.

Dedication

This book is for everyone who is having a hard time and just wants to escape reality or for the people who just want to be taken away to a whole different world.

A/N

Hey people, I want to thank you for choosing this fic. This is my first story so bear with me. I will try my best to post once every week. So now enjoy the story of Athena Sorrengail!