IMPORTANT

Hey everyone!!

Please don't Backlash over this message I won't be able to take it

A thing just popped in my mind!! I am planning to create Instagram accounts of my story Characters but for that I'll have to change the names of the characters!! But I am too scared of being judged ki kahi jo fans hai they would doubt ki I am not in Love with PraNbir anymore or something like that!! but let me confirm you all I Love Pranbir More than I could have even imagined!! I still follow them on Ig and I still have their pictures in my gallery!!

See I am not trying to proof anything over here nor I am here to show off my love for them but it's that I don't have that much energy to bear criticism or hate!! So I just want to say that MY LOVE FOR PRANBIR WILL ALWAYS BE THERE!! but due to cer...

See I am not trying to proof anything over here nor I am here to show off my love for them but it's that I don't have that much energy to bear criticism or hate!! So I just want to say that MY LOVE FOR PRANBIR WILL ALWAYS BE THERE!! but due to certain circumstances of my growth in terms of story I would be changing Characters name!! I hope that you all would keep up with ur support alwayssssss with me and If I have hurt someone's feelings please forgive me!!

I WILL NEVER EVER LEAVE MY PRANBIR IN THIS LIFE! They are a great part of my life!!

See we can also blame the show for not being able to keep the audience engaged with the show! We all would agree over that!! but the love for PURANE PRANBIR to kabhi kahi nhi jaaega!! and Individually as Mugdha, Krishna and KrishDha I Love them both even more!!!

I'm extremely sorry to my dear audience for this biggest inconvenience on my Acc!!

Plz don't Criticise for this decision!!

THIS DECISION WILL BE IMPLEMENTED IN THE FUTURE STORY!! NOT IN THIS ONE!!