Ep:-12 #DL

Hiiii everyone!!! So before we go ahead I would like to tell you That it takes sometime to write a chapter! you firstly have to draft and Idea in ur mind than you have to pen it down on notes first to eleborate the small ideas to make a perfect chapter so that your readers enjoy it and then you have to write it dowm officialy here on Wattpad! and you all wait for the update very dearly so I would like to give you all a solution {A Lame one! 😅} That rather than waiting very long for the update till the time I ever upload a chapter you all can read my other books and I would Personally suggest you all to read my latest completed book in April {A Perfect} I am recommneding you all only this first because of the best reviews to the book I know some of you have read that book! but I want my dear new readers to go and check out that book too! I know I am just being a bittt selfish but you all know I did this for the first time as I want all my dear readers to be in touch with reading whether its mine book or any other book! So Yaaa! PLEASE MY DEAR READERS DON'T TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY PLEASE I REQUEST DON'T GET OFFEND OVER THIS I AM VERY NERVOUS WHILE WRITING THIS NOTE AS I DON'T WANT ANY OF MY DEAR READER TO BE DISAPPOINTED ON ME OR MY THOUGHT!

THANKYOU FOR READING MY SHIT {I would say!} 😂

Ohk!!! I would stop blabbering and now let's get to the reason why you all are here- To Read The Next Chapter so here you all go!

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Few Days!

Prachi and Ranbir were Assigned a Project from College on which they were working currently as It wss its due date tomorrow and Aryan and Shahana were out on a short holiday as their project was already done!

They were working at night just when Prachi's Phone rung!

"Kon hai bhaiii!" Prachi took her phone and saw the caller i'd It was a confrence video call which was from 'Maa' and 'Pallavi aunty' she quickly picked it up and put her mobile horizontically on the table with support of Pen stand and Ranbir was visible too

"Hii Maata shri! Hii Aunty" Prachi said all chirpingly and Ranbir seeing the screen

"Hii aunty! Hi mom!" Ranbir too said looking at screen!

"Hello bachas! tum dono saath ho mai Ranbir ko add karne hi lagi thi!" Pallavi said

"ohh yaa mom actually hamara ek Project hai which we have to submit tomorrow deadline hai to bas ham vhi complete lar rhe the!"  Ranbir said

"acha Aap dono ki iss time call karne ki koi bhut hi zyads khaas wajah?" Prachi said to which Pragya and Pallavi both smiled

"Actually we both wanted to share a news with you both?" Pragya said smillingly

"kya aunty kya aap apni beti ka haath mere haath mai de rhe hai yaa mom aap mere haath Prachi ke haath mai??" Ranbir said all jockingly to which Prachi went all red and Pragya Pallavi bursted into good fit of laughter!

Doctors Love Ft:-Pranbir जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें