"He didn't want to inform you and Arjun and also it's not something big Pari beta, he will be fine, I am here because I want to and also he forced me to come here" Aaradhna lied about the infection but other than that she was honest, She is here because she wanted to but it was before Agastya got admitted, in hospital he forced her to come here.

No one said anything anymore seeing once joyous atmosphere turning into tensed one, and at exact moment there was a  knock on the door, Aashi went to open the door only to find his twin brother standing there with a frown.

"What's wrong?" Aashi asked peeping out of room and looking around to find Arjun waving at her and also being pulled inside the room

"Bhaiya kicked me out when I told him he isn't allowed to see bhabhi" Karan sighed pushing his sister aside and entering inside the room "Bhabhi you look etheral" he complimented making his way towards Pranitha.

"Who is with bhaiya then?"

"Thank you Karan"

Aashi and Pranitha asked and said at same time, Karan look at between them before turning to Pranitha and bowing in an English man style with "Pleasure is all mine My lady" and then replied to Aashi "Papa, he was the one who has held his hand so he doesn't make a run in this room to see bhabhi" Karan shrugged and took Ritosh from Pranitha's arm

"What's my champ doing?" He asked in baby voice then started to ticked the little boy making him laugh in joy.

______________________

From the moment Pranitha was called on Mandap and has taken her seat beside Arjun, Arjun wasn't able to look at any other thing or direction, even for a simple thing like showering the god with flower and rice Pandit jii needed to repeat twice at least to gain his attention.

"Join your hands" The priest said, Pranitha followed with a shy smile and happy eyes but Arjun he just smiled at her "Yajman" The priest repeated getting irritated by his behaviour.

"Arjun" Pranitha whispered elbowing him lightly on his stomach "Join hands" she added softly signing towards his hand.

"Yajman, Please focus here" The Priest said earning a glare from Arjun who once again got back to staring at the beautiful woman he is in love with.

The mantra chants echoes in the hall before Pandit jii once again stopped and asked them to stand up and take Pheras, In starting four steps Arjun lead Pranitha and in last three steps Pranitha lead Arjun holding each other's hand tightly, and finally it was the time of thing Arjun has dreamt from the day he fell in love with her, his hand shivered and eyes were full with tears when he took the pinch of vermilion to fill her hairline and make her his forever, Pranitha looked back at him with warm tear of happiness sliding down from her eyes, her lips were pulled up in parabola forming a beautiful smile, Arjun itched to kiss her one more time as a boyfriend before he could do the same thing as her husband and without caring about anyone he leaned down placing a tight kiss on her forehead 'I love you' he whispered against her forehead and moved back and applied the vermilion in her hairline making her his for life, Everyone looked at the couple with warm tears specially the siblings who were smiling like a fool and was on video call with Agastya so that even in hospital he can still be part of the wedding.

It was time to tie the nupital chain around her neck and Arjun didn't wait the Priest for completing the instruction, he was quick to tie it around her and place another kiss on her forehead "My wife" he yelled joyfully throwing his both hand up in air with the 440 volt smile on his face "Pranitha Arjun Raichand" he yelled getting up on his place before the Priest asked him to sit down.

After few more mantras to thank the god and to get god's blessing on couple the priest announced "Vivah Sampan hua".

Arjun was quick to embrace Pranitha and place a kiss on her forehead before the got up from their place to take blessings of each and every elder witnessing their marriage.

"Congratulations bhaiya, Congratulations Bhabhi" Karan said embracing Pranitha in a hug before tilting the phone towards her "Agastya bhaiya is also here" he said showing phone to couple, Pranitha asked him about his health and all and also scolded him for not telling them, he congratulated the couple with a small smile which was happy and sad at same time.

"Thank You brother" Arjun said wrapping his hand around Pranitha's shoulder "We will be visiting you soo" he added, Agastya nodded his head and was about to say some before the nurse  scolded him for being awake at this time of night and toon the phone away from him disconnecting the call.

After being done with almost every small and big ritual finally Arjun got Pranitha alone just for himself "Arjun" Pranitha placed her head on his chest making him look down at her "hmm bunny" he replied

"I love you" she whispered and in a blink was pulled in a deep kiss, Arjun kissed her mouth conveying his love through it making her moan in pleasure.

"Bhaiya" Aashi gasped slapping her hands to her eyes "Mumma is saying some games are still pending" She said with her eyes still closed, Arjun pulled away from Pranitha and glared at his sister.

"Let's go" he said way too seriously and started to walk with Aashi and as soon as Aashi stepped out of room he locked the door from inside.

"See you all tomorrow morning" he yelled from inside the room, turning towards a now shocked Pranitha who was looking at him with her mouth open "Now you are all mine wifey" he said mimicking a monster voice and running towards her.

___________THE END_____________

Thank you all, for giving this book a chance ❤️

If you want to read more of my works you can read

• Healing him

• Unholy Relation

• Unholy Relation