Chapter 3

Random guy : Hi there''.

Me: hey

Random guy : I'm John by the way what's your name?

Me: I'm Blake''.

Random guy : Nice to met you Blake and that's a lovely name !

Me: thanks!

the guy grabbed my hand and kissed it and I think he was trying to flirt with. I felt a little uncomfortable from the feeling of John touching me. I said. you can leave now bye''.

'' No wait ! I have more to ask you''. John replied. I couldn't help it but yelled Dolan name.'' Dolan Dolan ! I yelled loud. Dolan looked back where I was sat and he saw the guy messing with me , He walked back over to me. Dolan pushed the guy away from me and I stepped back to the wall. Dolan and John guy we're fighting and my man was covered in blood. '' Stay away from my girl you hear me ! My man doesn't play around when comes to messing around with me. I can't believe Dolan killed John in front everyone in the crowed of people. He grabbed my hand and walked out the back door , left the party. as we're driving back home Dolan doesn't looked happy and I'm scared to asked what's wrong to him. I grabbed his hand and putted on my thigh and he smiled at me. He turned the car on electric mood. He took his self belt off , and undid my seat belt and he took his shirt off threw it in the back seat. He lean me on my back towards the car door. We stared kissing each other and Dolan lips are so soft we did the nasty in the car while the truck drives it's self.

I love Dolan with all my heart . '' that's my girl '' He groan in my ear. I gripped his hair while he's playing with me in the car. This is my first time having the nasty with a guy . I love the way Dolan has a good grip on my soft dark legs. I love how the bright light from the sun shines on us in the car. Me and Dolan saw that we arrive at our destination. So we hurry up putted our clothes back on so no one saw us naked in his truck. '' Do you wanna start a family one day'' Dolan asked. '' Maybe some day. I responded. He's house is so big like it has stair and a maid. As you walk in the maid takes your coat off for you and hangs it up for you. '' Who is this girl? I asked. '' That's my sister Delilah '' He responded. ''Hello as I wave ''. '' Who must you be ? she asked. '' I'm Blake Danworth your brother girlfriend '' . I replied. She gave me the side eye looked like if she doesn't like me or something.

'' We need to talk! Delilah asked. He said. '' Okay ''. Dolan grabbed my shoulder and walked over to other room. I'm wondering what Dolan and his sister are talking about over there. '' what exactly do you need to talk about with me''. He asked. Delilah said. it's about her''. As she pointed. '' You mean Blake? He respond. '' Yes her! Delilah replied. '' What about her'' He asked. ''I can't be you brought a dark skin woman into this family and she going to ruined this family , I don't like it ''. Delilah respond. '' I can't believe you are talking shit about Blake! He replied in anger voices. I could hear them yelling at each other and it doesn't sound good. I don't know if I should go , check up on them or stay in this chair.

Dolan: Don't you ever talk shit about my girlfriend Blake.

Delilah: I don't like her and she's ugly!

Dolan : you are lucky your my sister cause if you wasn't I would of punch the shit out of you for that !

Delilah: you know what I'm done and I can't believe you pick a black girl over a white girl!

Dolan: It's not about the skin color it's about their personality of the person''.

Delilah : I can't believe my brother ignored me and pushed me into the wall. Left me alone in the room as he slammed the door so loud in a anger way. I saw Dolan walking back to the living room from the back room.