𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣. 𝙖 𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮

✩ April 1995

April 1995

"How is she?"

Mel allowed her shoulders to slump, shaking her head over to Noel's girlfriend, the mighty Meg. "Fucking miserable. It's like a disease, I can feel the sadness latching onto me. Christ."

It was clear that Melanie Davies was no god when it came to emotions. She never knew how to handle them. And with Val drifting wearily in her bad, the best comfort she could give was simple hugs and strokes of hair.

Meg frowned, but snickered slightly at the Welsh girl. She took a sip out of her tea. "Has she even gotten out of bed?"

"Barely. To the bathroom sometimes."

"At least she's pissing and showering. That's something."

The Zenith lead singer raised an eyebrow, telling her that it was not what she had meant. "She's snorting, Meg. Its where I hide my stash. The bitch found it."

It had been days since Liam Gallagher let it known that he had slept with another girl during his relationship with Valia Mick. Days since they have slept in the same bed, let alone stayed in the same hotel room.

Their recording session for the new album was still flowing as it should be. Or at least, it is supposed to. Liam has yet to show up to the studio while in the right state of mind. And they were scrambling to keep Alan White up to date with all their works. Their new drummer was hand gifted by Paul Weller himself. However, the new member was unable go make himself acquainted to the rest of the band (besides than Noel), simply because neither of them has shown up to the studio.

The bassist has barely stepped foot outside of Mel's hotel room, and Liam — even though he has made himself known, could not enter the studio with a proper head of mind. And Noel was seemingly frustrated by the indecency of his bandmates.

It should be said that Noel Gallagher was left in the dark about what has happened between his younger brother and bassist.

That very same night Liam had admitted to his adultery, Valia Mick dragged herself to Melanie's room with profound melancholy, and she was instantly embraced by her best friend. Soon enough, Meg knew all about the ordeal, when she had shown up to Mel's room and had seen the devastated bassist. They made her promise to not say a word to Noel, until Valia herself was ready to face him.

"Has she eaten anything?" Meg questions her concerns. "Are you sure I can't tell Noel? He'll get through to her."

"Doesn't want to. And are you insane?" Mel gapes. "He's already pissed at her for not showing up to their recordings. And over Albarn."

They have yet to hear anything from Noel, in any way shape or form. He hadn't said a single word to her or Mel ever since the events of the party unfolded. And perhaps it was for the best, because if Val were to ever go face to face with Noel, one can't even begin to imagine what would happen. Not until things has settled down.