You were here in front of the company in which Taehyung works. You come to pick him up and spend some time with him. As you were scrolling through your mobile your eyes diverted from the mobile screen to the gate of the company as some employees started to come out.

You finally saw Taehyung walking out of the company with some of his colleagues and a smile automatically came on your lips. As usual, he was looking so fine in a white shirt with a black formal pant. His hair was a little messy but still, it suited him. He was talking with them while walking slowly toward your car. He was totally unaware of your presence.

You came to your senses as you saw him walking near your car. His colleagues never leave him. You panic and immediately press the horn trying to gain his attention. The windows of your car were closed so nobody could see you. As you saw he was startled a little including his colleagues but they just passed by the car. Completely ignoring your existence. 

You frown a little and change the gear of the car into reverse before driving slowly in reverse in the direction in which Taehyung was walking. You again press the horn, gaining their attention as you see them looking in your direction.

Meanwhile,

Taehyung's colleagues now start to talk about you.

" who is in the car? Are they calling for us? " one of them said as they started to look at each other. Where Taehyung panics a little thinking about what if you are there. He was obviously not ready to show off his relationship. Because he doesn't want people to gossip about their pure relationship and talk bad about it.

While his colleagues were about to walk further you again took your car in the reverse direction and pressed the car horn. They again stop and start mumbling with each other when Taehyung gets a message.

- ' Open the door and come inside quickly, can't you recognize my car? 😑 '

After reading the message he now panics a little and immediately hides his phone and puts it inside his pants pocket. As he moves forward to the car.

" it's for me," he says and laughs a little awkwardly turning towards them.

" what? Really, " one of them speaks. 

" is the car yours? " another one questions.

" is there your girlfriend or someone? " another one speaks as Taehyung shakes his head. But before Taehyung could say anything a voice comes from there behind.

"Girlfriend? Taehyung you have a girlfriend? "

It was a girl's voice as she came forward and stood in front of him.

" It's just my friend " he replied while taking some steps backward towards the car. Trying to get inside as soon as possible so he could get out of this situation. 

And here you were getting jealous after seeing a girl questioning Taehyung. You pout while looking at them with your narrow eyes. You just want to go in front of them and claim him as your boyfriend, especially in front of that girl. But it's not the right time. And that time will also come soon.

"Really? You don't have a girlfriend, right? Let me see " That girl says and moves forward to the car you panic when she does that so you quickly press the horn again as she stops on her track.

You were really sad and disappointed with how that girl was talking to Taehyung as she has some personal relationship.  when Taehyung came between and said.

" Who said I don't have a girlfriend? But this is my friend " he said as many gasped to come to hear. He lies because he doesn't want them to jump on the car and make you panic.

" you have a girlfriend? " that girl asked in shock as you smiled proudly.

" I have "Taehyung replied without looking at her and was about to get inside the car.

" congratulations taehyung, "

" you never told us? ,"

" When you are going to meet us with her? "

"Well, congrats. "

They start to say bringing him into the spotlight as Taehyung blushes a little before nodding and mumbling 'soon' in tiny.

" we will wait for the time soon," Minho said a little louder looking at the car before smiling at him. He wasn't a fool like others as Taehyung smiled and finally gave them a small bow before getting inside the car.

All the time your eyes were on that girl. You were pleased to catch sight of her fuming in jealousy when Taehyung revealed he had a girlfriend.

As you saw him sitting inside the car and closing the door you quickly drove from there not wanting to see any drama of his colleagues. You sigh after moving the car from there without any problem. 

You were really happy because Taehyung revealed his relationship without any fear and is also ready to introduce you to them.

As you drove away from there you finally looked at him who was already looking at you. He smiles sweetly when you turn your head towards him. You again looked forward as you were already smiling.

" you don't have to come to pick me up, I would have taken a taxi-" he was saying but you cut him off.

" shut up," you said.

He facepalmed himself for starting the conversation like this.

" How was your day? " you question him with a smile and take a little glimpse of him.

" it was a little bit tiring," he said as you nod.

" let's go to the restaurant- "You were about to suggest something when he cut you off by asking. 

" your exams are coming, right? " his question shocks you a little but you nod your head.

" how's your study going? " he asks and looks at you.

" not so good," you replied.

" you should not do this. Knowing your final exams are coming. " you heard him and shook your head. 

" I wasn't able to study because you were disturbing me again and again," you said and he looked as if you were in questionable look. As he was about to say something you continued " By coming in my head. "

You chuckled on your flirting skills but little did you not notice that he blushed.  As you were also blushing at the same moment, you didn't dare to look at him.

" let's just buy some food and go to our house and I'll help you with your studies," he said and looked out of the window you also looked back at your bag which you bought saying to your family that were going for a group study.

You both were really happy and enjoying the time together with each other. You both bought some snacks and drove to Taehyung's house.