Chapter: 21

Nakahara Chuuya's POV:

I found the boy.

I just side-eyed him to let him now that I know who he is. He side-eyed me back.

We didn't get as many odd looks, because I suppose people thought that me or  shitty Dazai were siblings with Taeyang.

It did become a problem when a teacher pinched my cheek and called me 'the most adorable, matured looking 3-rd grader' she'd ever seen.

Bandage freak had to hold me there before I blew her head off.

But all of a sudden he kissed my cheek, and smirked, as if to let everyone know that I'm his,I smacked his head as hard as I could. "Respect your elders kiddo!" I heard one of the fathers chuckling at me. "WE'RE THE SAME AGE!-"

His face suddenly dropped,"oh- so your- oh I get it" he nervously chuckled and turned fully around so I couldn't see his face and exclaimed something to his wife.

I just grumbled as Dazai kept annoying me. 

The childrens parents/parent were going up to the front of the class, while the rest stood at the back waiting for their turn, explaining what they worked as, and why they enjoy it.

Bullshit.

Me and the Mackeral already prepared out 'speech'. When Taeyangs name was called, she grabbed our hands and proudly stood in front of the class.

"Hi! My name is Taeyang, and these are my 2 daddies!"

People spluttered and just stood, trying not to judge as The suicidal idiot smiled and waved to the kids. I almost laughed at how kind he was trying to be.

"Hello everyone, I work as a Hair dresser, I enjoy cutting peoples hair. There you go." I said.

"Hi! I work as a dangerous surgeon!"

People gaped. I kicked him on the leg as hard as I could.

"HaHa! Just kidding! I work as a friendly U-Uh Mail-person!"

This F***ing Idiot. 

IS HE TRYING TO GET OUR COVER BLOWN.

Thankfully, our turn was over, I sighed as Dazai happily grabbed my hand to leave out the door. At this point, I did not want to be here anymore.

Teachers/Parents POV:

wtf.

--------------------------------

Haru's POV:

I walked into class as usual, and sat at my usual seat.

Riku started lecturing to me as usual, how if we did become a 'thing' , I would need to understand how to do it.

But today, he seemed more flustered. "What's wrong?".

"W-wellll you know...how its almost been 2 months?"

"Yes?"

"Ahem....I think, we could give this a try?"

I stared."Really?"

He smiled,"Yeah, only if you'd like to!"

"Yes, are we a couple now?"

"S-shhh! Not so loud!" Riku whisper-yelled, but he still giggled. He was so cute. Now he's all mine.

One thing that did make me upset was that even though we were a couple now, we hadn't kissed, slept together, or anything.

Worst of all, I haven't even told him I have an Ability. Sometimes, people fear people who have Abilities, I did not want that to happen ever, so hence I never told him.

But when he lectured me he would say, You can trust each other with anything, no matter what it is!

I do trust him, I just don't trust myself.