Part 21

I get out of the airport and walk to my car I left in the airport car park, I put my cases in the boot of the car and jump in, I start driving to Arsenals training ground. 

I walk into the building, signed in and walked through to go to Jonas's office. I walked past the gym I see everyone in there working out, I pop my head in " hey ladies" I smiles " oh my god, Issy your back" Beth comes and gives me the tightest hug. " I am" I chuckle " do not ever do that to me again" she says with tears in her eyes " I'm sorry" I say wipe a tear eye with the pad of my thumb. Viv the comes up and wraps her arms around us. " glad you're okay, little meadea" Viv smiles. " I have to go to speak with Jonas" I say and they nod and let me so, I turn and have one more look in the gym and I see Alessia sitting on the weight bench, we make I contact and she gives me a weak smile, I give her one back and then walk to the office.

I give the door a little knock and wait for conformation to enter the room. " come in" I hear my manager say, I slowly open then door and walk in " ah, Isabella come in" he smiles at me. I walk in " please, take a seat" he says nodding to the chair opposite him " thanks" I smile and take a seat " how are things?" he asked " yeah good" I tell him " so your aware on why you are here, right?" he says " yeah" I simply say " okay good, I am not going to repeat what was discussed on the phone, but I will recap it in saying that you missed two games and a handful of training sessions which has lead to you being fined two weeks wages and suspended for two games, correct?" he explains " yup" I say " okay, good we have an understanding. So there has been an update in this update on this situation. The board did not take to kindly to your Instagram post or rather the caption of it. ' oh no suspension, what ever shall I do'" he reads and I let out a small chuckle and he gives me a death glare. " would you like to elaborate on that" he asked  " it was just meant to be a funny post, I didn't mean no harm by it" I say defending myself. " right, also there is rumours that you met up with the owner of Barcelona to discuss a potential move after the world cup, can you explain that?" he asked and I just look at him in shock, where did he here that from? " no, I never, I couldn't even tell you who they are. I met up with some friends from the national squad but that's it" I tell the truth, Jonas just nods. " okay, you can resume training tomorrow but you won't be able to play until City away" he tells me " okay" I say " your free to go, I will see you tomorrow" he says and I get up and walk out. 

I'm walking down the corridor and I see Leah, Katie and Kim walking to the gym " we've got McCabe" I sing and they turn around, Katie's blue eyes light up and she runs towards me and jumps on me, I catch her and we spin around " it's good to see you, kid" she says. I put her down and hug Kim and Leah and we talk whilst we walk towards the gym. We get to the gym door " Issy?" I hear and I turn around to see Alessia standing there awkwardly " hey" I smile. My heart is beating so much right now, this is the first time I have see and spoken to her in person. " erm, training is finishing soon, can we talk after?" she asked in her typical shy way " of course" I smile at her, Alessia smiles and walks into the gym and finishes her work out whilst I sit and watch and talk to some of the girls. 

I wait as Alessia showers, once she's done we walk out together making small talk, we sign out  " so where we going?" I ask " erm, there's a costa down the road, shall we go there?" she asked " sure" I smile and I go to my car and drive to costa.

 We walk in and order our drinks and find a table to sit at. I notice Alessia looking nervous " you okay?" I ask " yeah, erm, I wanted to talk to you because I wanted to ask a few questions because I have been thinking about it a lot" she says looking at her hands " ask away" I tell her " just promise you will tell the truth" she looks me in my brown eyes " I promise" I look in her blue eyes so she knows I'm serious " so, tell me what happened" she just and I can tell she doesn't really want to know but has to, to move on. " well we was walking to the lift and has Ona out her case down she tripped over, I caught her and she kissed me, I pushed her off me and then Lucia came and we got into the lift and went home" I tell her the truth and she keeps eye contact with me the whole time to see if there's any lie in my statement. " what I am worried about is that when you go away with Spain this that I know you will be sharing with her again and my brain will think all these things, I don't want to think these things, it's unfair on the both of us" she says " I spoke to a few people, I will be sharing with Maria from now on" I tell her to reinsure her. Alessia just looks at me for a minute " I thought about these things" I chuckle and she lightly chuckles " Less, I love you, I would never do anything to hurt you or jeopardize our relationship, I felt so bad that it happened, all the way home all I could think about was how I am going to tell you, how you would feel." I tell her " you said you wanted to talk to me, truthly, would did you want to talk to me about?" she asked " this" I simply tell her and she nods. " you went to Spain, did you see her apart from the beach day?" she asked " no, to be honest I didn't know she was coming, Alexia just rung me and invited me" I tell her and she nods. " you promise nothing more had happen?" she asked " Less, I promise nothing has or will happen" I tell her " what shall we do now?" she asked " well, that's up to you isn't it, you need to heal, you need to know that you can fully trust me because if you can't and we continue it's just going to turn toxic and horrible. I would rather wait until you know if you can trust me, to know you are fully healed. But I do love you Less and I do want to be with you. I'm so sorry this has happened and you can trust me because their isn't anyone else I would want to be with apart from you, you are my home, my comfort and I would never do anything to mess that up" I tell her, I see her eyes water. " can we start again, a clean slate, go slow, rebuild?" she asked " whatever you want" I smile at her. 

I get back to the Mead-ema's house hold and I unpack some stuff and then get my gear ready for tomorrow's training session.