"No." Regulus quickly cuts her off, standing. "None of these deaths are on you, Grace. None of them. This is the killers fault and you have been doing everything you can, and more, to find them. None of this falls on you."

Feeling a surge of emotion through her, Grace uncharacteristically starts feeling her eyes pool. "Then why does this feel like it's all my fault?" Her voice nearly cracks as tears begin falling down her cheeks.

Pulling her against him immediately, Regulus wishes for nothing else in the world but to take the pain Grace is feeling from her. Kissing the side of her head, he rubs circles on her back and whispers positive sentiments in her ear.

⤞❅⤞❅⤝❅⤝

"Breathe, Love." Regulus continues to whisper as he has for the last two days as Grace's nerves grow worse and worse. "It was just a dream. You need to breathe and relax."

Curled up against his chest, Grace tries to focus on her breathing as images of her nightmare reply in her mind. Flashes of Regulus' lifeless body being discovered at a crime scene continue to cause her breathing to be sporadic as she clings even closer to him. I can't lose him. I can't. She thinks to herself as he does everything he can think of to calm her.

"It's okay, Grace." Regulus continues to speak softly as they lay in bed together. "We're both okay. I'm right here. I'm not going anywhere."

"I-I-" Grace tries to speak, but a sob over takes her as she lifts up her head to see his soft eyes. After a few more breaths she tries again. "I-I c-can't los-lose you."

"You won't." Regulus responds instantly as soon as the words leave his partner's lips. "It was just a dream." He kisses her forehead, pulling her up higher on the bed. "Just keep breathing for me."

Nodding, Grace continues to fight for steady breath as the images from her nightmare begin dissipating. I won't lose him. I won't allow it. She begins repeating in her mind, silently promising herself to do whatever it takes to ensure his safety.

"Let's try and get some more sleep." He whispers, gently wiping the tears from her cheeks.

She shakes her head, pulling back as her nerves finally calm. "I'm gonna go downstairs for a little while."

"Grace-" She gets up, walking toward the bedroom door, ignoring his call. "You need to rest. Please."

Glancing over her shoulder she sighs softly looking at the man she's so helplessly fallen for. "I'll take a sleep replacement potion." She takes another step towards the door before stopping and resting her head against the wood. A mixture of exhaustion, stress, and grief all catching up with her. "Every time I shut my eyes I lose you, Reg. I- I can't... I can't keep experiencing that... I can-" Feeling two arms suddenly pulling and turning her, she falls into him as Regulus kisses her with such passion that Grace becomes consumed. Suddenly the worry and fear of losing him turns into desire and greed as her hands snake around his neck to deepen their embrace further.

"Get back in bed." Regulus orders with a stern voice that does not suggest either of them will be getting any sleep soon. "Now."

Finally producing a smile against his lips, Grace nods her head as she pulls him to follow to the bed before falling on top of the mattress together. "Thank you." She whispers softly as she trails kisses across his jaw before suddenly pulling back to look him directly in the eyes with a look of surprised realization across her face.

"What's wrong?" He asks, worried by her sudden shift.

"Um-" She swallows, as a different kind of nerves pulling in her stomach. "Um- I... I love you." She whispers, studying every tiny movement that crosses his face to gauge his reaction.