"You were really happy with yourself when you got this, huh?" He asks dryly, putting on the overly feminine item.

"You look soooo adorable!" She coos.

He gives a half hearted glare at the woman. "Adorable is not a word to be associated with me."

"Kreacher!" Grace yells, causing the elf to pop in upon hearing his name. "Look at how cute Lord Black is. Adorable isn't he?"

Looking over at his master, Kreacher laughs loudly before nodding his head at the witch. "Yes, Miss Lupin. Master is quite adorable."

"Seeeee." Her smirk grows. "Thank you Kreacher!" With the elf leaving, Grace sits happily, feeling victorious.

Rolling his eyes at the woman, he moves around the kitchen until he is in front of her, eyes level with one another as she sits with her legs dangling over the counter. "And what would you like me to serve you for dinner, My Lady?" He grins, moving even closer. Suddenly feeling very aware of the little space between them Grace has to fight the urge to wrap her legs around and pull him fully against her.

"Hmmm." She hums, tilting her head to the side a little. "Well, My Lord," She mimics his tone. "What do you think I want?"

His eyes fall on her lips before his grin grows more, making her heart leap out in her chest. Pressing himself even closer, he uses his hands to part her legs and step in between them. "I think you want the same thing I want."

"Oh?" She plays dumb, bringing a finger to tap on her chin. "And what could that possibly be?"

Chuckling, he lifts both her arms to wrap her around his neck and pull her closer. "What we've been tiptoeing around for far too long, Love." Grace's dumb act drops quickly as his breath hits against her lips and she curls her arms around him tighter.

"The killer is still out there." She whispers, as her lips scream at her to kiss him.

"There's new wards on the house." He counters, gripping her thighs, his patience to resist her finally snapping.

"Kreacher's here."

"He won't disturb us."

"What will the office think?"

He chuckles, pressing his forehead against hers. "Exactly what they've been thinking this whole time."

She giggles, letting her fingers gently play with the back of his hair for a silent moment. "I want you, Reg." She finally whispers to which he immediately tightens his grip around her legs.

A/N: Just a warning - A little bit of spice is incoming... nothing graphic, but just a heads up in case that makes you uncomfortable.

Relief, lust, and desire flood Regulus as her words register within him. "You have me, Grace." He whispers back before smirking, "Pink apron and all." Giggling again, Grace waists no more time as she wraps her legs around the man to pull him fully against her and immediately captures his lips with her own. The room melts away as the two partners fall into one another, hands roaming to pull, grope, and kneed everything they can touch on the other.

Finally breaking out of the heavy-breathed kiss for a second, Grace smiles ear to ear before diving back at the man, this time targeting his neck. "Mmm." She hums, dragging her lips and tongue across him. "You were right. Exactly what I want for dinner."

Taking a fist full of her hair at the root, he gently guides her head back so he can trail kisses of his own down her jaw, to her neck, and finally to the top of her chest where he begins unbuttoning her blouse to give him better access. "I'm going to feast tonight." He whispers against her skin as he slides the fabric off her shoulders.