Things ill never say (Carl)

your 15 and your dating carl.
your name is Julia or Juls.
———————-

I'm only 15 and i wish my life away all the time. i constantly want to tell my boyfriend carl i hate being a minor. i want to tell him that i want him to go down in one knee and marry me.
i was currently walking to his house. we are gonna hangout and watch movies, his house is always really crazy, everyone is always loud and stuff but it's my happy place. i knocked on the door and Carls older brother Ian who is one of my best friends answered the door, "hey Juls!" he said as i hugged him. "hey Ian! where's carl?" i asked. "upstairs with lip." he replied. "thanks!" i said as i walked upstairs. the door was opened so i walked in. "hey baby." carl said. "hey." i said as i kissed him. "lip is sick, and im probably also gonna get sick too." he said. "carl it's fine!" i said. he sat on ian's bed and i laid next to him and cuddled up to him. "your so sweet for staying here even when you might get sick." carl whispered. "i know." i said.
"let's watch Friday the 13th." he whispered trying to not wake up lip. "ok." i whispered as i climbed on top of him. he let me laid my head against his chest and started to scratch the back of my head. "carl can i be honest with you?" i asked, "i hope
your always honest with me." he responded. "i am. but it's about something else." i replied. "tell me." he said.
"i wanna be with you every night. I want you to hold me as tight as you can." i replied. he chuckled "anything else?" he asked. "i wanna see you go down on one knee, and marry me." i answered. "a-are you serious?" he asked. "i-i-i" i was stuttering and stumbling as if i had nothing to say. "did you hear me?" he asked, i nodded against his chest. "so? are you serious?" he asked as again. "y-yes. i am carl i wanna be with you every night and i wanna see you go down on one knee and marry me." i said.
"sweetheart we're only 15. don't wish our lives away."  he said. i nodded and we fell asleep.

i guess he's right..
i am wishing my life away.
guess i'm wishing my life away.
with these things i'll never say.
—————————————-
i love you guys!!! enjoy!
thank you all!!
also tell me if i should do a pt 2