My Happy Ending. Part 2 Extended Cut

⚠️Mentions of ABUSE, CURSING, SEX⚠️
(Marlena's pov)
I woke up with my head on Ian's thigh. everyone else was still awake and had been watching tv next to me and Ian. Lip glanced at me across the room every couple of seconds to make sure i was ok. I sat up and laid my head on Ian's arm. "hey." he whispered in my ear. "hi." i whispered back, "you good?" he asked. i nodded and look at lip, he looked at me then back at the tv. "wanna cigarette?" Ian asked, i nodded against his arm and he gave me one and lit it. Lip looked at me and then he got up, he walked over to me and grabbed my arm. He pulled me upstairs and let go of me in the hallway. "you think that's cute?" Lip said sarcastically, "what?" i asked, "flirting with my brother.." he said. i was shocked. "first of all, i'm not flirting with him, second of all you basically broke up with me." i said. we both went quiet, he looked at me then walked away. "l-lip." i stuttered, he turned sound and sighed "what?" he asked, i let my tears fall and i ran up to him and hugged him as tight as i could.
"lip don't leave me." i whimpered, he hugged me back even tighter and put let me wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.
"please don't leave me." i whispered in his ear.
"i would never leave you baby." he whispered back as he kissed me. i started to let out loud sobs and i didn't even realize Mickey, Ian and Fiona ran upstairs when they heard them. they smiled when they saw me and lip hugging each other as tight as we could.  i sobbed into his shoulder and they walked downstairs. lip carried me to his bedroom and he threw me down on Ian's bed and he jumped on top of me and hugged me. "i'm sorry." he whispered, "for what?" i asked. "for hurting you, and being rude. i never wanted to hurt you Marlena. I love you most of all." he answered. "Lip, I love you so god damn much." i said as i kissed him. we fell asleep cuddling each other.
i woke up an hour or 2 later and lip was still on top of me. i wrapped my arms around him and his grip on me got tighter. i waited for about a half hour and Lip finally woke up. "Hey baby." he said, "hi handsome" i giggled. he still held me tightly and he pulled me up with him.
"i love you." he said as he kissed me. "i love you more." i said as i kissed him again. "let's go downstairs" he said. i nodded against his chest while he carried me downstairs. "looks like someone made up." Ian said while mickey and fiona chuckled. me and lip laughed as he put me down. "you guys good now?" Fiona asked. i looked at Lip and he looked at me, we chuckled and kissed. "i think so." he said. lip sat at the table and i sat on his lap. "good." Fiona said. "lip can me and Ian talk to you outside real quick?" mickey said. "yeah." lip replied as they went outside.
"i wonder what that's about." i said, fiona shrugged.
(Lips Pov)
Me and Mickey and Ian walked outside "Listen i gotta say something real quick." mickey said, "shoot." i said.
"if you ever and i mean ever hurt that girl again your dead. Got it?" mickey said, "I'll help him." Ian said. "i got it. i won't ever hurt her again." i replied.
we walked back inside and marlena was sitting at the table smoking a cigarette and drinking a cup of tequila. "hey baby!" she said, "hey mar." i said.  she hugged me and brought me upstairs. she put on one of my t shirts and took off her leggings. i stripped to my boxers and we climbed up the bunk and laid down with each other. "i love you." she said. "i love you more." i said.
we kissed and she moved down towards my stomach. she pulled down my boxers and put my cock in her mouth. "oh fuck." i breathed. she kept going slower and slower. "If you're gonna go that slow at least stroke it." i said. she started stroking it, i grabbed it and pushed her down faster and faster. "oh fuck baby. oh fuck. M-Marlena!" i yelled. "I'm -I'm" was all i could get out before i came in her mouth. i watched her swallow my cum. "can i ride you daddy?" she asked. i smiled "of course baby." i smirked as i took off her lace black underwear. she slowly sat on my dick and started to go back and forth, being inside of her felt so good. I hit her good out and she yelped. "shh." i whispered. "i'm gonna cum." she said. "me too honey." i said as we came at the same time. she tried to climb off me but i held her down. "what are guy doing?" she asked. "it feels so good to be inside you." i said. After about 5 minutes i let her climb off me. i put my boxers back on and she put her underwear back on. she put her head on my chest. "i love you." she said. "i love you too baby." i said as we both fell asleep.

————————-
hey yall!! i hope you enjoy!!!
i love yall!!!