"God, I love you." I muttered. I could feel his heart miss a beat under my hand. He grabbed my face and looked at me before bringing me into a more passionate kiss. I kissed him back, letting a little yelp slip out when he picked me up bridal style and walked me over to the futon. He plopped down, sitting with me cradled in his lap as he kissed me. I grasped his face with one hand and mussed his hair with the other, knocking his Santa hat off. As my fingers intertwined in his hair, I felt his hand run down my back, making me shiver.

Luffy stopped to look at me. He snickered and grinned that big sunshine grin. I took a deep breath and shifted in his lap so that I was facing away from him. I leaned back into his chest, lazily petting his hair. He hugged me tight, nuzzling into my neck, making me get butterflies in my stomach. He took a deep breath and sighed.

"I like sitting like this." He swooned. "You just... fit..."

"Mmm" I said, still playing with his hair. He kissed me on the cheek and rocked us side to side for a moment. I could feel his heart jumping into my back. "Luffy?"

"Hmm?" He said, still swaying side to side.

"Say it again." I asked quietly. I could feel a grin spread across his face and he snickered.

"I love you." He said softly in my ear, giving me goosebumps. "I love you so much, Misaki." I grinned, letting the word soak into me. Love.

He pulled my chin up, brushing his lips gently over mine. So dainty it was like a whisper. I let the hand that was playing with his hair settle into pulling him closer to me. His hands worked down to my breasts and started to squeeze and caress them. I gently bit his lower lip, making his breath catch. He kept caressing me as I let my head loll back into his shoulder. I whined softly at his advances as he nibbled on my neck.

I relaxed into him, taking in the sensations that he was sending through my body. He nuzzled my ear and whispered the same three words. That four letter word was more seductive than anything else I could even imagine. He pushed me forward for a moment and pulled off my jacket before letting me relax back into him and continued the same, methodical rhythm. Caressing me and nuzzling me from behind while whispering sweet nothings in my ear. Next was my shirt. Gone without even giving it a second thought. His bare chest was against my bare back now, and his hands grasped and squeezed at my bare chest. He lightly pinched at my nipples, making me squirm and whine.

"Just relax, M'." Luffy whispered, nibbling at my neck and running his hands down my torso and to my pants, unbuttoning them. With a smooth movement, they were gone too. His fingers traced down between my thighs, making me buck my hips and try to sit up. Luffy gently caught me and pulled me back into his chest, kissing me lightly on my cheek. He kept massaging my body, kissing me gently wherever he could reach.

My skin felt like it was going to fly off of me. I felt tingles all over and a pressure was building between my legs. I felt his hand trace down toward my legs again. This time, I didn't move, letting his fingers slip between my thighs and wet themselves. He stroked me softly with one hand while tracing up to my neck with the other hand, making me moan. He pulled me into another kiss as he wreaked havoc on me, making me squirm and buck my hips against him.

"Sit still, close your eyes and just let me spoil you." He chuckled, pulling me into another kiss. His fingers continued to trace circles around my clit, making me whimper. He grasped my chest again, playfully rubbing and plucking at my nipples as he continued to rub me elsewhere.

I listened to his command and relaxed down into his chest, refusing to move, despite desperately wanting to squirm to relieve that pressure that was building inside of me. My breathing got heavier, as did his. Was he getting off on my pleasure? I felt his finger press on my clit before continuing to circle it, making me moan. My heart picked up its pace. My breathing got raspier as he nibbled at my ear again. It was getting more erratic, hitching as his fingers continued to play with me. I could feel goosebumps rising up my body, and the pressure between my legs was becoming unbearable.

"God, I love you." He said, placing a kiss on my shoulder and placing his arm over my collarbone. I couldn't hold on any longer. I felt his grip on me tighten, refusing to let me move as my thighs clamped shut. He kept circling as I climaxed, placing a hand over my mouth as I screamed out. My screams were frantic and my hands grasped at his arm that was pressing me to his chest. This was the highest of highs. I couldn't even stop myself if I had wanted to as I made a mess — my screams fizzling out into moans and gasps. I collapsed into him, panting as I tried to get my composure.

"Hmmm. Well that was different." Luffy murmured. I could actually hear how high his eyebrows were raised. He removed his hand from my mouth but I still couldn't respond. My mouth was dry as could be. I had never done that before. Never made a mess.

I could feel how hard Luffy was with all of this foreplay. I flipped around in his arms and kissed him passionately, reaching my hand down to unbutton his pants. He shimmied them off expertly and I reached down to stroke his thing while I kissed him. His breath hitched against my lips at the sensations I was giving him. I kissed him down his neck, tracing my lips down his body until I made it to his shaft. I ran my tongue from the base to the top, making him gasp before flicking my tongue against the tip and taking him into my mouth. I swirled my tongue around him as I sucked, making him moan.

"Fuck." He whispered. "Holy shit." He leaned back, letting me take control for a moment. His breathing started rising and falling faster. Before he could finish, though, he grabbed me and pulled me back to his lips — crushing them against mine. He caught me off guard, taking my breath away as he rolled his tongue around mine. I straddled him and slowly lowered myself onto his dick. I rocked into him, lifting and dropping my hips as I went. I was already climbing to another climax as he ran his hands all over me, squeezing and caressing me. I moaned and shuddered as he flipped me over onto my back, taking over. He reached down and started playing with my clit again as he rocked into me, making me squirm and gasp as he used the squirming to his advantage. He kissed me deeply as he continued to make love to me. As soon as I climaxed again, he pulled out, kissing me all over before landing another kiss on my lips and rolling onto his back.

I scooted over so I could lay against his chest. His arm wrapped around me as he pulled me close. Both of our hearts hammered wildly, unable to quell themselves. Luffy kissed my head and sighed contently.

"Misaki?"

"Hmm?"

"I hope tonight was perfect."

"It was." I said, smiling into his chest. I don't know how, but I could tell that made him smile.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I murmured. Luffy chuckled as he realized I answered him after already falling asleep.