new school

**
i slowly wake up from the sunlight beaming in my eyes, i curl into a ball then stretch all the way out to wake myself up.

"school..." i whisper to myself, i slowly get out the bed and stand up, stretching and groaning before heading to the shower.

***

i get out the shower and find an outfit.
i decided on a white tank top and some low rise baggy jeans. with a red jacket.

"mum!" i call out for my mum as she needs to go to work as well and i didn't hear anything through the house and she's normally making noises like plates clacking from the dishwater but no. i knock on her door and open it, she's still asleep. it's 6:15am, school starts at 8. i decided to make mum breakfast in bed so i leave her sleeping for now.

***

i made eggs on toast and put it on a wooden platter, and walked into my mums room and placed it on the bedside table before waking her up. "mumma, wake up."

"mhh?" she mumbles

"here." i put the food on her bed next to her.

"aww thank you cutie." she says stretching

"it's okay mum! i'm going to continue to get ready for school. have a good day!"

i pass her tv remote for her tv in her room which was on her cupboard, i smile and walk out her room, closing the door on my way, making my way back to the kitchen to eat my food i made for myself aswell.

i take a deep breath and chew my food, calming myself down for the first day of school.

**

i finish my food and put my plate in the dishwasher. grabbing all the stuff i need for school.

i grab my packed bag, "woah. that's heavy." i say to myself.

i grab my bag and yell to my mum. "bye mum have a good day love you!" and i head out the door, grabbing my my phone out my pocket and putting my AirPods in, listening to music while i walk to school.

***

i make it to school, it's a huge school, i don't know if i'll like it or not.

i walk into the building for my nose to be stung with all different perfume and colognes. i look down to my feet as i walk through the halls, smiling at a couple people as i find my locker, it was next to someone's called Lily. i hate the name lily. but we will see. maybe she's nice.

***

i put my bag and all my stuff in my locker. walking to my next class.

i walk into the room and since i was slightly late all the seats were taken. expect for one. next to a boy, with dreads and a cap on, baggy jeans and a oversized t-shirt, specifically red shirt and and red cap, very slightly matching with me. i hated it.

i make my way to the seat and i sit next to him as he looks at me then back down to his phone, he had a privacy screen protector so i couldn't see what he was doing and i had one too so i just go on my phone.

"hey, your new right?" the boy said as i look up to face him.

"uhm yeah."

"well? what's your name?" he said

"my name is Natasha but call me Tasha. and you?" i say turning my phone off and looking at him.

"Tom." he says

"tom huh? okay. i'll try to remember that."

i smile at him and he smirks, bit weird. wait. is he the guy from the window? i'm not going to question it that would be weird.

throughout the lesson a girl comes up to tom and asks him out, and tom declines.

"what? so now your with this new whore?" the girl points at me and i can't help but laugh, i've always been good at fighting and arguing but i decided to stay quiet.

"she's not a whore Lily. your the whore, you sleep with every boy you come into contact with." tom says looking at me then lily.

Lily, the locker next to mine. shit.

❤️
2nd chapter of the night y'all