15.-I don't know anything, but I know I miss you.

Matilda woke up first, all the girls shared Nicole's double bed, it was tight, but they were all so tired.
She looked over at the two girls, still fast asleep.
Matilda had decided she was leaving today, she was so humiliated by everything, even if she was to come back in a few days, she just needed to go for today. She grabbed her phone, and saw new messages from Conrad.

Connie<3: Good morning Tills <3
Connie<3:I'm sorry for ambushing you with messages last night. please, can we talk today? I hate us being like this, not that it's your fault, but I just need to see you Tills.

Matilda sighed, thoughtfully for a moment, she was going to have to go over and get her things anyway.

Yeah, we can talk today.

Conrad's face lit up slightly, he had hope.

Connie<3: okay amazing, let me know what time you'll be here , no rush though. I'll be here whenever you want me to be.

I have deb practice, so, after that?

Connie<3: you need me to come? I'm happy to

Matilda sighed, she couldn't bare doing partner dancing with Conrad today. 

No, it's okay.

She lied.

——————

Finally, all the girls woke up, and they were all sipping coffees at Nicole's breakfast island.

" yesterday was wild-" Nicole sighed, after they all debriefed again.

" right " Shayla nodded,

" tell me about it. " Matilda chuckled,

" Boys suck. " Shayla responded firmly, earning a high five from Matilda.

" to be honest, Shay. As someone whose lived with Steven all summer, he seems to think you're serious, maybe he thought you didn't think you are- so he just lied? " Matilda thought aloud.

" well, if that's really what happened he's an idiot. " Shayla smiled, shaking her head almost sadly.

" Matilda does have a point." Nicole agreed softly,

" Anyway, so, what's going on with you and Conrad now?" Shayla changed the subject,

" I said I'd talk to him after the deb practise. " Matilda shrugged,

" so, you're gonna talk to him today? " Shayla asked,

Matilda nodded, " and uhm, I'm gonna get my things, because I'm going home today. " she told them, sighing, sealing her lips.

" what?! " Nicole responded, sadly,

" Matilda, what about us all being debs together? " Shayla nodded sadly.

" you know you can stay here, Matilda. " Nicole told her kindly.

Matilda thought for a moment, " I'll come back for the debs. " she told them, although she didn't know wether this was the truth or not, because what was the point in going to the debs, if she didn't have Conrad. " I just, need some space for a bit, you know? "