Wendy

Wendy knew no matter how hard she tried she would never reach a common ground with Victoria her bully it was more evident today to Wendy ,when she had to walk the long way home with her milk stained jumper. Wendy pulled her milk stained jumper over her head and sighed hopelessly her laundry had been piling up over the week because she always had to change multiple times because not only does Victoria bother her in school she also spends valuable time showing up to the dinner that owned by the mother of Wendy just so her and a friend can bother Wendy.

today was different Wendy didn't have the luxury to sulk she had to get busy and start looking for sites to buy concert ticket since Austin Green was finally having a concert in her town and Wendy have saved up enough to buy a ticket patiently waiting for this moment . Wendy searched desperately but all the tickets were sold out already in the end Wendy had to give up and accept the act that the world was not on her side. Wendy scratched her irritated eyes it had started to water due to the long hours Wendy spent staring at her laptop. Wendy stomach growled in protest so she got up to fix herself dinner it was a Thursday evening so Wendy was alone as usual ,Wendy often wonders if her mother never left her father if their life would be easier.

Wendy did not know much about her father only that he was a Rockstar and that he is dead. Wendy was the only one accepted by her grandparent whenever she visits they showered her with gifts and money which had once made Wendy naively suggest they live with her grandparents forever but she had later noticed how differently they had treated her mother as if she was dirt just because she had a child out of wedlock and had refused to marry the man they had picked for her . Wendy felt guilty because she loved her grandparents despite how they treated their daughter

Wendy felt lonely , she had started to grow distant from her busy mother who had no idea how hard going to school had gotten for Wendy at times Wendy skipped school and instead listen to songs by Austin Green her favorite song was off the edge it was about someone struggling to live . Wendy had related to the song and had visualized how Austin felt composing the song . Austin had been in the new recently connected to bad rumors and Wendy had used her Stan account to side him fiercely maybe Wendy was just as crazy as other fans who supported their favorite celebrities despite the evidence against them

Wendy idolized Austin his posters were plastered all over her room she would push her guilt aside at times and visit her grandparents so she could be given enough money to purchase his merchandise ,her grandparents indulged her and sometimes had his merch waiting for her . Wendy slowly sipped the black tea she had watched in an interview when Austin had claimed he was currently in love with drinking black tea .The tea tasted bitter but Wendy wanted to understand Austin more she couldn't understand why he liked the taste of Black tea it was awful .

Wendy used to be a very bright student but now she was failing and her mother has been too busy to notice so Wendy had also not bothered even Austin had claimed that he wasn't book smart so why should Wendy struggle for nothing . Wendy could remember the time she used to excitedly run to her mother to show her mother her result and she would be met with a woman too tired to congratulate or manages to acknowledge it in the most unimpressive way yet Wendy could not blame her mother since her mother had to work so hard to raise her .

Wendy plugged in her ear phones to drown out her thoughts there was a point Wendy wanted to be an astronaut but now she wanted nothing more than to just graduate high school. Wendy missed when times were simpler the time her grandfather had carried her and had ended up breaking his back or the time she and her grandfather had tried baking cake only to leave the kitchen full of flour and ended up getting scolded by grandma . Scott was an old dog which grandma claimed she rescued as a child and had lived with her ever since but now he was dead and grandma was starting to forget things sometimes grandma talk about wanting to pet Scott because she had forgotten Scott was dead .

Wendy had cried when Scott was dead and grandpa had cleaned her snotty 12 year old nose but she was too grown for that now so she couldn't cry even tho it pained her to see Grandma forget things and it scared her that grandma would one day forget her too. Wendy had been working continuously on her book she planned to give to grandma about all the fun things they did together so when grandma reads it she will remember just how much she loved Wendy . Wendy did not know how to make grandpa feel better she noticed his subtle unease but she could do nothing if they happen to know that Wendy knew they would say she was too grown for her age and maybe eventually stop treating her like a kid but Wendy didn't want to stop being treated like a kid , Wendy loved to sit on grandma and tell her about school excited even tho they were made up stories she told she didn't want her grandma to worry about her and she didn't want to add to the unease grandpa was already facing .

Wendy decided to write to Austin again she had been doing this writing to him like she was his best friend she always ended to letter with p.s your biggest fan.