04

"I need you to be my new tutor" Farleigh said.

"What?" I looked at him dumbfounded.

Farleigh stood up straight then sat next to me leaning his hands on my bed "Here's the thing, I spoke to the headmaster about getting a new tutor cause quite frankly, Professor Ware is getting too annoying always wanting to talk about my mom, plus I hate sharing a tutorial class with Oliver" he said.

"Okay?" I replied furrowing my eyebrows "And what does that have to do with me?"

"Now here's where you come in, the headmaster told me that the only way I can get a new tutor is by finding a student from the list of some student representative tutors. I saw your name, and you were the only tolerable person I knew on that list, it consisted of mostly loser geeks and little creeps" Farleigh complained.

'Forgot I signed up for that' I mentally sighed "And what if I decline?"

"Enjoy me barging into your dorm in the middle of the night, plus you owe me a favor" He said.

I groan "Fine" I value my privacy and the thought that Farleigh can unlock my dorm at anytime he wants and has a duplicate of my keys just irks me. "Now give me the keys" I said while reaching over to grab them.

Farleigh stood up and went outside my door "Come to the headmasters office after class on Monday" and do he left.

"That prick" I cursed him and just laid back in my bed. I spent the rest of my day in my dorm. Getting dragged to all these parties every week was exhausting, how can Felix and Farleigh not get tired.

A few weeks rolled by and being Farleigh's tutor was something far from boring, it'd usually end with us arguing about stupid things and just being petty in general. I hated the fact that I had to deal with his shit more than I usually do but at the same time I kind of found his company a bit comforting in a way.

It was the last day of his tutorial, and we were in the library later than usual, there were fewer people in the library "And that's it. That's everything you need to know this semester. Hope you actually learned something" I said crossing my arms and leaning against my chair.

"Oh, I learned a lot, like how to fight falling asleep while you yap" he said grinning.

"Spare me" I rolled my eyes as I gathered my things "Don't fail your finals" I said standing up.

"I'm blaming you if I do" Farleigh said as he stood up from his chair and grabbed his bag. Both of us went out of the library. "You going to the pub?" Farleigh asked glancing at me.

"Nah. I'm getting some shut eye, dealing with you is exhausting" I teased as Farleigh just rolled his eyes.

"I'll buy you a drink" he offered.

"Oh? I mean if you wanted a date, you could've just said so" I smirked.

"Don't flatter yourself" he said putting his hands in his pockets as he started walking. "I'm just being nice" he said glancing behind him.

I giggled and started walking beside him "You being nice is very unlikely, but who would say no to a free drink?" I said grinning. We finally reached the pub after a few minutes of walking. We went in and found somewhere to sit.

"Felix texted, he said him and the others are gonna join us in a bit" Farleigh spoke. I didn't know why but I kind of got disappointed when I found out that the others were coming with. I just gave him a humm in response. "What drink do you want?" he asked.

"Anything non alcoholic, not planning on getting drunk tonight" I said

"I forget you're a lightweight" He said as he stood up and went to the pub counter to buy us both drinks. I placed my elbow on the table and rest my head on my palm following Farleigh with my eyes as I sighed. There was a part of me contemplating on whether or not I should let my feelings for Farleigh grow and see what happens or I should just try and forget about it.

My train of thought was interrupted when Farleigh came back with our drinks. "Thank you" I said as he sat my drink in front of me "So why are you suddenly being nice" I took a sip of my drink and cringed a bit at the taste "ick, Farleigh I told you no alcohol" 

"Loosen up a bit. You're always so stuck up, y'know that?" He said as he let out a chuckle 

"I take back my comment on you being nice, little prick" I said as I took another sip of my drink. A familiar face then walked over to our table. Oliver greeted me and Farleigh "Oh hi Ollie" I smiled at him while Farleigh just was his usual self towards Oliver.

"What are you doing here?" Farleigh asked with a hint of toxicity.

"Felix told me to come." Oliver said in his usual tone

"Of course he did" Farleigh rolled his eyes.

I elbowed Farleigh "Be nice" I glanced at him "Come Oliver, sit, sit" I said inviting him to sit with us and he thanked me in response and sat next to me. Farleigh sat to my right and Oliver to my left. Farleigh put a hand under my chair and pulled it closer to him. I glanced at him with a confused look and he just stared at me. I just brushed it off.

Not long after, Felix and the others arrived at the pub and the table was now full and noisy. Felix was somewhere with some girl and left Oliver at the table. Kind of felt bad for him so I started making a conversation so he wouldn't feel left out. "You going to saltburn too, Oliver?" I asked him with my face resting on my palm.

"Yeah, I am" Oliver replied

"Ooh, you and I can go at the same time" I offered him. Farleigh heard what I said which caught his attention.

"Where are you two going?" Farleigh asked furrowing his eyebrows 

"Saltburn, remember? I was telling Oliver how him and I could go together" I told Farleigh

"I'll pick you up" Farleigh said looking at me.

"How about Oliver, might as well bring him along too since we're both going" I said 

"Oh no it's fine Aishi, I can find my way-" Oliver spoke but was cut off by Farleigh

"We'll send someone to pick you up too" Farleigh said in a monotone voice looking at Oliver with a straight face. 'Sometimes I forget that this man is rich rich, but then again, he's always dressed in gucci Head to toe' I thought  "Come, let's go dance" Farleigh pulled me up without a warning.

"Could've at least told me instead of dragging me y'know" I told Farleigh as he dragged me. He dragged me to a balcony that the pub had  "Thought we were going to dance" I said confused.

"You're getting to Comfortable with Oliver" Farleigh said as if it was a warning.

"And? He seems nice. I don't get how you're so seem to gate him or something" I told him

"He just doesn't sit right with me" Farleigh retorted 

"Shitty excuse, Farleigh. If you have a vendetta against someone, don't drag me into it" I said before going back inside the pub. Farleigh just groaned in frustration to my response.