𝟎𝟖𝟎: 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐚 𝐩𝐭 𝟐

Start from the beginning

You hugged him tightly. Catching the boy off guard. But you feel his arm gently wrap around your back.

"I was... I was so worried!" You started to tear up, burying your face in his uniform so no one could see you cry.

"I... I had a vision you would get shot... And... I didn't know what to do but..." You couldn't think of what to say to Draken. Or what to even think right now. You felt like a weight just lifted off of your shoulders.

He smiles at you, "So you saved me?" He says. "No use in crying if I'm not dead, you know!" Draken tries to lighten the mood, pinching your cheek.

You let go of Draken and Chifuyu turns to you. "Locals are starting to flee the area after the gunshots," he tells you. You look around, "So... Does that mean..."

"Senju!" You all turned and Takeomi was running over to you guys. "Is it true?! Rokuhara tried to shoot Hanagaki?!" He asked, he looked frightened.

You unzip the hoodie you stole and open your bag. Taking your Brahman uniform out.

You pass your bag and bike keys to Chifuyu. "You have to go!" You tell the blonde. He furrows his brows, "I'm not leaving!" He says stubbornly, "I want to help you in the battle!"

"You can help me by not getting involved!" You respond.

If that Kanto Manji Gang member really did tell Mikey that we... I can't imagine what would happen to you...!

"I want you to be safe! So please go, you've helped me enough today," you say.

Chifuyu looks at you worriedly, "But what about you..." He takes you by the hands, "Will you be okay?"

You put on a smile, "I promise, I'll be okay."

The blonde nods, trusting you. "You better call when it's over!" He says, waving at you before exiting. You wave at the boy back.

"Will you... Be okay?" Wakasa says. He was on one knee, caressing Benkei's hand. "I promise, I'll be okay~" Benkei replies, placing his other hand on the side of his face. Pretending like he's blushing.

"WHEN DID YOU TWO GET HERE?!" You shout, feeling embarrassed at their dramatic recreation. They chuckle a bit, "Just a little after Takeomi!"

In the distance. You hear Takeomi and Senju arguing. Senju tells her brother that the battle can't happen today. Not giving a clear reason why. Takeomi disagrees, arguing that Rokuhara started the feud first, trying to kill Takemichi.

The two have a back-and-forth before Takeomi ends the conversation. Telling the girl that it's not about being 'number one' anymore since someone almost got killed. You see Brahman members slowly start showing up.

Takemichi and Draken walk towards you. "You must've known the battle would start today, didn't you?" Draken asks. You turn to the boys after watching Senju and Takeomi.

The three of you sort of huddle around. "Today's the day that we finally see Mikey again..." You start.

"But what are we going to do?" Takemichi asks. "With Rokuhara around, there's no doubt they'd want to get to him too," Draken adds.

You think as Brahman was now fully banded together. "How about we focus on Rokuhara first then?" You propose. The two look over at you. Waiting for another thing for you to say.

"Sometimes the best solutions are to take out a nuisance," you quoted, looking over at Takemichi specifically. "Right?" You smirk. The blonde grins back in determination.

"Rokuhara, huh?" Draken says, "Alright, then I'll take down Kakucho. We should leave South for last."

"Then I'll take on the Haitani's," you said. "It would be pretty therapeutic to beat any former Tenjiku member!"

"I'll help you!" Takemichi tells you. "There's two of them, so you can't do it alone!"

You all agree with the plan and walk toward the rest of Brahman. You felt more confident with Draken and Takemichi on your side.

"BRAHMAN!!" A booming voice from ahead greets. "We arrived and on time! Didn't we?!"

"Rokuhara's... Already here!" Senju was shocked. The two gangs stare each other down from across the parking lot.

"Rokuhara, you bastards!!" Takeomi yells at South, who was amused to see him riled up. "Shall we start the armageddon?!" South yells back.

Everyone stops and turns upon hearing a motorbike approach. His motorbike.

"What is it now?!" Senju exclaims.

"That sound..." Takeomi says, his voice quieter.

"Is it...?" Draken's eyes were wide open, looking over at the motorcycle.

He stops. Sitting on his bike looking at the crowd.

"Mikey...!" Both you and Takemichi said. Looking at him.

The rest of the Kanto Manji Gang arrive. All behind their commander.

"All three... Are here," Senju looks around. This was not the original plan she discussed in the meeting earlier. Terano South laughs. Excited that all three gangs have joined together.

"Okay!" You turn to Takemichi and Draken. "We're fighting the Haitani's first and you're taking out Kakucho, right?!"

"Right!" They tell you. The two blondes seemed pumped.

All three gangs run at each other. This was way bigger than what you've seen before. Compared to the August 3rd Incident, there were ten times more people and ten times stronger.

As you and Takemichi run to find the Haitani's, you feel someone grab onto your wrist, stalling you.

"[Y/N]!" Wakasa calls out for you. "You're still new! You'll get yourself killed out there. Stay with me and Benkei!"

You try to wiggle yourself out of his grip, but he doesn't budge. You know he means well and he's worried. But you knew what you were doing. "I'll be okay! I have a plan!" You tell him.

He furrows his brows at you, "Like what? Do the Pocky game with Mikey? This isn't going to be a normal gang fight!" Wakasa scolds, "Especially not after what Rokuhara tried to do!"

Pocky game...? "You have to trust me!" You say back, ignoring what he told you.

"You said I didn't know my strength, I do now! I think I finally know what I'm capable of!" Wakasa's eyes light up hearing you say that. "So let go! I know what I have to do!" You finish.

He hesitated a bit. Wakasa gives you a proud smile, letting go of your wrist.

He gives you a light push away. "Break some bones then, you hear me?" Wakasa encourages. "TAKE 'EM DOWN!" Benkei shouts.

"I will!" You smiled, running back into the crowd. Trying to find Takemichi again.

"Look at the situation now, Koko," Mikey says. The black-haired boy turns to the blonde. "You're really not gonna make any moves, boss?" He asks.

The boy shakes his head, "I'll just let Sanzu handle it," he answers.

And if he does something to [Y/N], then what? Kokonoi responds in his head. That giggling idiot doesn't know what you'd do if he did anything to her.

"You're sure?" Koko asks again, "Even after what Rokuhara tried to do?"

"Huh?" Mikey finally looks at Koko, "Tried to do what?"

Chapter eighty, end.