ᆞ18ᆞ.

"𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙪𝙨, 𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡?𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙪𝙨, 𝙞 𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡."

-

"looks like someone's jealous." you say to walker

"yeah, i'm jealous. my friend was just flirting with my girlfriend. i saw the post."

"nothing like that happened, walker. don't make this seem like it's my fault. why don't we talk about your girlfriend, lacy?" you ask him as you take a step back.

"she came there. i didn't tell her to, trust me."

"oh! trust you? that's gonna be a little hard, since you never told me you guys dated. oh, sorry i gotta cancel on you, ari. my ex wants to hangout." you say, mocking him

"hey! that's not what i sound like. i couldn't stop her, she was already there. and i'm sorry for not telling you we dated. if you really want to know everything.. she was my first kiss too!" he says back.

he looks like he's about to cry. "that's why she's still not over me. it's good you ended up leaving though."

"good?" you ask. now you're about to cry

"it stopped you from seeing something you really wouldn't want to see." walker replies

"she kissed you didn't she?"

"she did. i've been trying to tell you but you wouldn't answer! i didn't have a choice."

"you always have choices." you cry

"it's lacy, you don't understand! she's unpredictable."

you start crying even more. "hey, no. look at me. please don't cry. it's gonna be okay. you know i wouldn't-"

"no. i don't know anything. i don't know what to believe, walker. i should've known." you say cutting him off

"what?"

"i can't do this. cut everything off with her, maybe that would help you. but i'm done being involved with this."

"what are you talking about, ariana?" he asks, crying

walker starts tearing up more. he reaches out for you hand for some type of comfort but you move your hand away.

"it's too much." you said

"ariana. don't do this."

"we're breaking up. since everyone wants you, pick one of them instead."

"but i want you-" you hear walker say before closing the door on him.

you go back into charlie's house. he sees tears on your face.

"oh, no. what happened?" he says walking towards you.

he's still shirtless, it's hard to take him seriously.

"i broke up with him. i think i made a mistake." you tell him

"hey, no. come here."

he pulls you into a hug, "you did the right thing."

"but i still want him."

"it's gonna take time, ari. hey, look at me."

you look up at him, he looks down to you. he hugs you until you stop crying.

you look back up at him. his face starts getting closer to yours.

then he kissed you

-

instagram

iamcharliebushnell 🫣😏

tagged arianagreenblatt

comments :

arianagreenblatt me lol

arianagreenblatt me literally 4 minutes after crying

diorgoodjohn um what

aryansimhadri oh!

walker.scobell this one has a little kick!
[comment deleted]

user18 as long as she's happy!

user19 so her and walker def broke up..

user6 saw this coming

3 messages from walker💗