Paintball ft Himiko as Fuyumi

Natsuo stared down at her his face with blood leaking out from the side of his lips on the big screen. He studied his own body and how his sister skipped along the arena with two girls in her class with four red paintball guns in their hands.

"It's kind of cool to see myself doing the reckless stuff that Izuku was doing." Natsuo said absentmindedly, pausing as he chewed on the third refill of fruit flavored candied popcorn. He hummed as he watched the entire sea of students start separating off into teams. "Although I thought for sure she would use Shoto's to skate out of that obstacle course sooner."

Hisashi tilted his head, "She may be holding onto as much blood as she can for the final stage. That would be a smart move when she makes it past this round."

"Hopefully all that blood can last." Rei spoke, her eyebrows drawn together in concern. "We used the stronger blood bags that Vlad King recommended, right?"

"Yes, we did. The blood bags should be strong enough to take a punch or two without bursting," Inko replied, tapping Rei's hand with a smile.

Natsuo frowned even as their sister got one final member for her team which seemed like a guy with big goggles on his head. Tenko cut through his thoughts when he said, "It's the matter of how much sweat it will take for the duct tape to start peeling away. Then she will have to either carry the blood bags or start chugging as much as she can."

As teams gathered in the middle of the arena, Cementoss started forming different shapes of obstacles and corner areas. The screen focused on the stoic hero as they built an impressive paintball course in under two minutes. When the hero was finished, the applause he received was deserved.

"Now that teams have been selected. It is time for the second year student's second round to begin! Get ready to see colors soaring through the air!" Present Mic announced, drawing everyone's attention by the way the crowd screamed in excitement. The audience watching all over the world was waiting from a world behind the cameras that were pointing to the arena and the stands from several angles. "Snipe, explain the rules before we go go go!"

"Each team member has three balloons attached to themselves. And each team member has over fifty small paintballs inside the guns they have. This round will prove leadership, teamwork, strategy and more as teams work to survive until the end of the round with their balloons intact and take out other team's balloons."

"If one member loses all of their balloons, they are out. If the team loses all of their balloons, they are out. The team members are allowed to give their balloons to a team member to keep them in the game. But they cannot take balloons from other teams, they can only shoot at them." Snipe explained the rules in a straightforward way in his own unique drawl. The cowboy dressed hero tilted his head up to the announcer booth. "Present Mic, please do the honors of counting down."

"Will do!" Present Mic cheerfully responded. "5!.. 4!"

The Midoriya family tensed as they watched the figure of their daughter forming a triangle with her team. Their balloons bounced off the other balloons from the team members.

"3! 2! 1!" Present Mic announced over the microphone. "START!"

Natsuo cupped his hands over his mouth. "Go, Himiko! You got this!"

Himiko's team launched themselves behind a hiding spot. One of their team members was pulling the balloon strings to hide them behind the barrier as the other three took positions around the barrier to defend the team.

"Who is with her?" Rei asked, leaning forward to watch Himiko aim several shots at another team's balloons.

"I recognize Akatsuka. I think that's the one with the endless amount of red candy in her bag." Inko explained, her voice trailing off as she tried to recognize the other two. "I think that's Risu? She is the one with the squirrel quirk that apparently always brings a pack of nuts from home. But I do not know the boy."