Himiko Starring as Natsuo!

As soon as the green lights came on, the students charged forward, pushing at each other to get through the exit. Himiko peeked behind her to see most of the business class and general education at the back. They weren't pushing at the line like the others in the hero classes and support classes.

She hoped the duct tape could hold the blood bags through the festival. Although if they didn't, it would be so fun to see a media clip of her dripping in her favorite people's blood. If that happens, she wants a print of it for her room!

Natsuo's blood should give her the amount of frost she needed to make the ground slippery for the people behind her. And give her enough ice to skate through the ropes like Shoto did before. All she cared about was making use of the blood from her loved family for the longest she could for two reasons.

One reason was that she can showcase how well her quirk works for future opportunities. And then the second reason is because of the poor side effect of being naked when she runs out of blood that allows her to transform.

Himiko doesn't want to flash her entire family, everyone in Japan and anyone watching the Sports Festival broadcast around the world. She could leave that to her upperclassman, Togata.

She ran past some of her classmates as she could hear complaints and loud yells from behind her as students called out to each other harshly. Himiko activated Natsuo's blood inside her veins, feeling her body shift to her more athletic brother's body before a layer of frost erupted from her footsteps.

A wave of panicked shouts and loud thuds rang through the air as she rushed away with glided steps. Himiko glanced behind to see some of the students regain their footing as others clumsily fell back down when they attempted to stand up on the thin layer of ice.

Her friend, Akatsuka, was keeping her balance despite the waviness in their steps. But Himiko assumes it was more likely because of the tight hold she had on her hand.

She frowned as she placed a hand over the blood bags hidden inside her shirt that got shifted from the transformation to her brother's broader form. Okay, they were still holding on to her skin. Good.

Himiko was tempted to use Tenko's blood at first when she was choosing whose blood to use before she realized how risky it would be to use it. It was a dangerous decision to make especially when she had no gloves to prevent any accidental 'permanent disqualifications' of other contestants.

But she was glad she chose Natsuo since she wanted to show off her brother. Hehe. Maybe she can even embarrass him a bit of the girl he's dating is watching.

Himiko smiled as she kept running, sliding on the frosted dirt road. She glanced back to see her classmate, Risu, sliding on her stomach through the frosted floor with a huge smile.

The regular foot race ended quickly once her view was obscured with robots waiting for them in the middle of the road. Their heavy metal bodies towered over them with their shadows darkening the area around them. If Himiko didn't recognize them already from the entrance dam she took a year ago, she can realize that it's the exact same robots her brother's faced off not too long ago.

Present Mic crackled through the speakers, "First barrier! Welcome, second-year students, to the Robo-Inferno!"

Himiko looked up with white hair flopping down in her eyesight. Huh, blast from the past. Is the one and off switches still located in the same places?

She never got to answer that question before a support course students launched a mini rocket right into the chest of the robot, making pieces of the innards and protective plates shatter then fall to the ground.