[#27]

___

027 —
𝑪𝑶𝑴𝑷𝑻𝑶𝑵

_____

Y/N's APARTMENT

Y/N's APARTMENT.
brooklyn new york 📍

18:09.

"Go get the door Min'!" Jean yells outspokenly, shuffling the cards in between his fingers.

Armin groans, rubbing the leather on his pants before making his way over to the door. "It's Sasha," He mumbles, revealing a smiling and bubbly Sasha, with a basket full of what seemed to be food.

You and Eren's supposed one on one get together, had turned into an entire group hangout.

Sasha excitedly waddles over to the sofa at which you were all sitting on, and places her food basket on the ground, Armin following sluggishly behind.

"Hey baby," you mutter, grazing your lips against her cheek once she'd taken a seat beside you. "I've missed you so much," she smiles, embracing you with her warmth.

Eren clears his throat, shooting Sasha a stern glare, "Enough of that."

You turn to look at him, giving him the 'are you serious right now?' look.

"She's all yours bro," Jean snorts, eyeing Eren's lingering fingers against the waist of your jeans, pulling you closer to him.

"I know that."

"You seem kinda' insecure to me," Sasha shrugs playfully, "I don't know though."

And to this, Eren sinks into his seat, keeping his gaze lowered. "I need a fucking blunt."

Rolling your eyes, you swat his hands off of your waist and fully take it upon yourself to sit on his lap, making yourself comfortable. "Better?"

He grins, re—wrapping his arms around your waist, clicking his tongue, "Very."

Sasha chuckles, averting her stare away from you and Eren, but onto the deck of cards placed idly on the coffee table.

"Who even plays cards anymore?" She asks mockingly, knocking the cards flat over, "Let's do something fun."

"Fun? Y'all know that's my last name." Mikasa yells sweetly, voice crisp yet soft at the time.

"Shit get over here then," you say, ushering for her to leave whatever she was doing in the kitchen and come join you all.

"Depends on what we're doing though," Mikasa argues, approaching the lot of you in the living room, "What have you got in mind Sash?"