[#12]

________

012 - 𝐬𝐦𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧' 𝐛𝐢𝐠
𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐨.
_________

eren's penthouse.
brooklyn new york 📍

15:04pm.

as eren sat idly on his bed, fumbling with the cold—metal rings placed on his pointer finger, a knocking sound seeped into his ears.

"y/n?" he calls out.

"open the door—it's cold as shit out here!" you seethe.

chuckling, he mentally scolded himself for even doubting that it was you in the first place.

"hey—" you speak up, shifting your gaze onto the contents held inside his apartment as he'd opened the door.

but eren couldn't muster anything up.

he was frozen; held in place and stuck by the glue.

"I—"

you were wearing a simple pink tube top, paired with plain blue jean shorts, yet still managed to look so alluring?

your beauty was like no other— it was captivating. enough to stop a fully grown man in his tracks, in order for him to fully digest just how stunning you looked.

"uh eren?" you say, allowing him to escape such ignorant thoughts.

"you're so pretty..." he blurts, loud enough for himself to hear, but quietly enough to the point where you wouldn't be able to grasp what was being said.

shrugging him off, "are you gonna let me come in though?"

"oh yeah right.." he mutters, shifting his body to the side and making room for you to come in.

"i hate you..why's everything so organised." you state, looking around eren's living room.

"i don't know, it just is—,"

"eren! why are your books so perfectly arranged? what other girls are you trying to impress?" you cut him off, suspicion growing in your tone.

"it's my ma..she comes here every week or two just to make sure things are to her liking." he replies, still questioning how one could be so beautiful.

"how can i trust that?"

"when u meet her, she'll tell you." he smirks eagerly, hinting at something he knew you most definitely understood.

"relax eren, we just met."

"but why waste time?"

"because youn' know me, and ion' know you." you admit, practically begging for the topic of conversation to change.

"then what are you doing in my crib?" he says, inching closer to you.

you weren't exactly fit for confrontation.

"mann...where that weed at?"
you ask, attempting to shift the conversation at a different direction.

"right gimme a sec...wait here."
eren announces slowly as he carries himself to what looked as though another room.

"i mean shit where else would i go?" you mumble to yourself slowly.

after a long and 'eventful' 5 minutes, eren had finally returned.

a bag of weed in his left hand, rolling papers in the other.

"u gotta lighter?"

"what do i look like to you?"

he scoffs playfully in response, lifting the blunt to his lips and sealing it shut.

play L$D by a$ap rocky.

without thought, you grab a spongebob lighter out of your right pocket and hand it to him enthusiastically.

you didn't exactly start the day off as nicely as you'd want it to be— so as of right now, all you wanted to do was forget and not have to worry about any potential problems in your life.

you're able to notice the slight crease in his eyes as his face contorts into a smile.

gently, he lights up the blunt, admiring the sound of the fire ignite.

"u ever done this with someone before?" he begins, carefully placing the blunt in between his lips, taking a long—but reasonable hit.

"smoking?" you ask, accepting the passed blunt.

"yeah, with someone you rarely know."

"i mean..if i'm gonna' be honest, it sorta feels like i already know you somehow.", you return the blunt.

"i thought that too, maybe because of connie?"

"dunno." you shrug, the high slowly but surely getting to you.

"wanna try something?" eren suggests, piercing through you with those low, and blood—shotted eyes of his.

you nod your head in return, refusing to speak and ruin your now euphoric high.

eren brings the lit blunt right back to his lips and inhales — inhales an extremely lengthy hit.

before you could question him any further, he softly places a hand on your jaw, blowing the smoke from his lips and into yours.

with no hesitation in mind, you inhale the smoke immediately, as if it was some sort of reflex to you.

"y/n....", he calls out, refusing to look away, to break the thin thread of uncertainty pulling you two together.

that intense glare of his — something about it was just so addictive.

"don't look at me like that." 

"like what?" he teased lowly, blowing the smoke away from your face.

"like you wanna fuck me."

he stares at you blankly for a moment, before breaking out into a deep, and husky chuckle, swaying his head from left and right.

what were you saying? you didn't even know the guy well enough, yet something about being near him seemed so right—so in place.

before you knew it, his lips were against yours, and yours were against his.

"i would..but not like this. not in this state." he whispered by your ear as you crawl onto him.