"Missed you too smarty pants" I giggle, making him laugh.

"Midsummer shopping?" He asks, looking down at mine and Sarah's shopping bags.

I nod and smile, "yup, will you two be there tonight?" I ask pope and his father.

"Yup, helping my dad out" pope answers, making me smile excitedly.

"Thank god! Best shrimp in town" I say, making heyward smile, "you know it Perez" Heyward adds, making me laugh.
_______________

Me and Sarah are just about ready, and I can't help but smile at how well my outfit has turned out, it's basically perfect

"Oh god you should see what rose is wearing on her head tonight, she's going to end up poking someone's eye out" Sarah mentions as she clips her earrings in next to me.

"Is it really that bad?" I chuckle, making her nod, "really, really bad".

I laugh and finish getting ready, fully satisfied by how I'm looking. "I'm gonna go check on rafe" I say to Sarah, she nods and I exit her bedroom and walk down the hallway towards his.

I gently knock on his door, "it's me" I sing out, then open the door, seeing rafes fixing himself up in the mirror.

He's wearing a baby blue suit with a navy blue bow tie, I notice he's also got his hair slicked back rather than his usual curtains.

He turns himself around when he hears me walk in and smiles immediately at me, his eyes roaming over my body

He turns himself around when he hears me walk in and smiles immediately at me, his eyes roaming over my body. "You look beautiful" he says.

I walk over to him and put my hands on his chest, straightening out his shirt a little.

"Thanks" I say with a smile on my face, he looks down at me smirking.

"I just hate that everyone else gets to see you like this" he says with a slight mocking tone, his hand trailing up the slit in my dress that stops mid thigh.

I roll my eyes making him chuckle in amusement at how much i don't like him being possessive over me, he gets some sort of kick out of it.

"At least I'll be there to keep an eye on you, making sure you're not talking to anyone that I don't approve of" he whispers with a taunting smirk plastered on his face, his hand still stroking my leg between the slit of my dress.

I sigh and stay quiet for a moment, choosing carefully what I want to say... I hate that he can just walk all over me, but I don't want to argue with him today of all days.

"Mhm" i hum, my lips in a tight line, he grins in satisfaction at how easy he can control me just by scaring me a little, and moves his hand away from me.

"Such a good girl" he whispers patronisingly, still with that stupid grin on his face. I try my hardest not to roll my eyes or say something back to him, he's really pissing me off with his attitude.

But I just fake a small smile, "I'll see you soon" I say before turning around to leave.

"See ya baby" he replies, then slaps my ass before I can walk away, making me roll my eyes now that he can't see my face.

I exit his room and close the door, letting out a sigh.

"Dick" I mumble to myself, leaning against the wall.
____________

(Pt2 of this chapter coming rlly soon! <3
Also thank you for 2k!!!!!! Reads!!!!!!!! That's insane! I was thanking y'all for 100 reads like 3 days ago..🥲)