𝟎.𝟐 ━ 𝗠𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗢 𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗜

Start from the beginning

The silence felt loud in the house, it was never quiet. You let out a sigh and turned your head around towards the doorway, you didn't have a door. Your mom made your dad take it away when you spoke back to her once.

You haven't gotten it back since. You stood up and grabbed your black hoodie from the bed in the corner of your empty room.

You pull it over your head and walk out of the doorway trying not to make any loud noises, so as not to anger your mom any further. You walk down the hallway while looking at the pictures hanging on the walls.

Most of them were of you and your brother Kaito smiling, not that the smiles were real. You continue walking and stop at the first door from the stairs, your room being down the hallway. You softly knock on the door trying not to scare the person inside.

"Kaito.. can i come in?" You quietly mumble to the door your hands shaking out of nervousness this time. A small yes was said on the other side of the wooden door, you took that as your sign to open it and walk in.

The older male with brown hair was sitting on the bed bandaging his injuries with his back towards you. You close the door and walk towards him.

As you stood in front of him you could see the injuries better, "Why'd you take my beatings..?" You quietly asked him as you took a seat beside him to help him fix his injuries.

"Don't like seeing you hurt.." he mumbled back to you while giving a small nod to disinfect the open wound on his upper left arm, making him slightly wince as you did.

"I can handle them you know." You giggle at the sentence that leaves his lips and put down the disinfectant while picking up the roll-off bandages.

"Thanks, Kai." You whisper towards him, finishing the bandages on his arm a second later.

"Of course, anything for my little sister!" He joked while giving you a big wobbly smile and a hug, you let out a small laugh and hugged him back before a yell interrupted you both.

"(Y/N) (L/N)! COME DOWN HERE YOUNG LADY!" You heard your mother's screeching voice yell out to you, making you sigh and stand up and walk towards the door and leave the room but not before Kaito said one last thing, "Be careful (N/n)."

You walk down the creaky steps towards your mother who stands at the end of the stairs next to the front door holding what looks like a backpack

You walk down the creaky steps towards your mother who stands at the end of the stairs next to the front door holding what looks like a backpack. "Since you told me you wanted to leave so badly I've decided to let you." She told you with a scowl before throwing the dark-coloured backpack in your face making you wince.

"Mom.. what?" You mumble confused as you grab the bag and hold it towards your chest, your mom grabs your arm roughly making you let out a painful yell, your mom opens the door and pushes you out, Making you fall to the ground roughly.

"Mom.." you whimper towards the woman in front of you, "I didn't mean it.. please.." you sob out to her slightly crawling back towards her, making her scoff loudly before throwing the door closed in your face making you finally start crying.