The brothers knelt down. "What is that?" Dean asked.

"I'm not sure." Sam replied. 

"I've seen these symbols before."

___

We had to wait until morning until we could go to the library to invesigate those symbols so we had a few hours to kill until then. I didn't even bother turning on the light as I walked into the motel room.

I just dropped down onto the bed, shutting my eyes. I felt the bed dip and Dean lay down beside me. Soon I was falling into a nice, peaceful sleep.

___

"Saige Dawson..." A masculine voice whispered. "Saige..."

I open my eyes only to be met with pure black all around me. I looked around, realizing that I was standing now. Where am I? What's going on?

Another voice echoed out, but it was a different one. It was a feminine voice, soft and dark. Alluring almost. "Saige....come to me....Let me in..."

I felt the familair tingling in my hands and fingers, the thousand little prickles. Then the burning in my chest lit again. This was the same feeling I got when I somehow killed that demon.

"Saige Dawson..." The masculine voice says again. Suddenly there was a bright white light in front of me.

I held my hand above my eyes, squinting against the light. When my eyes adjusted, I was able to see a faint outline of a man. He was tall, not as tall as Sam. But probably only an inch shorter than Dean. 

Large, dark wings were sprouted from his back. The light cleared a little more and I was able to make out dark hair and blue eyes. The bright white light faded some more and I could see a trench coat covering a suit.

"Stay with the righteous..." he says.

Then it went dark again. 

I panicked, spinning around only to realize it was nothing but dark all around me.

I stumbled back a bit when I noticed a dark figure moving toward me. It was a female, her small frame moved closer. I couldn't make out what she looked like. It was as if she were one with the dark. 

"Let...me...in..." she whispered, suddenly right in front of my face. I still couldn't see her though. A ghostly touch brushed across my cheek. "Let me in..."

I screamed.

I jumped awake, sweat beading on my head and dripping down my neck. My chest heaves up and down. I looked around the small motel room. The sun was beginning to rise but it was still dark. 

"Si?" Dean's voice made me jump. I relaxed a little when I felt his hand on my arm. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Just...just a bad dream." I lie back down next to him. 

___

The next morning, Dean beat on Dr. Mason's door.

"Look, how about we calm down here, Dean. Maybe just a little." I suggested, knowing this could easily go bad. 

"She's right. Take it easy, okay?" Sam added. 

The door opened. "You're Angie's friends, right?" Dr. Mason asked. 

"Dr. Mason--" Sam began.

"We need to talk." Dean cut him off. 

"Well, then, come in." Dr. Mason moved out of the doorway.