Prologue

Krisha Khanna
Childhood
As I move towards my class, I feel really nervous. Gulping I enter the class and all eyes are on me.

"Krisha! Welcome to your class" The class teacher says smiling at me. "Eventhough you are joining mid term , you are most welcome here"
I smile innocently at the teacher and nod.

"You shall take your seat beside Dharmini" The teacher says kindly and I look at the little girl waving at me.
I go towards her and keep my bag.

"Hello, I'm Dharmini Shekhawat" the girl introduces herself with a gummy smile .
"I'm Krisha , Krisha Khanna" I reply taking out my pencil box.

"Your hair is so pretty" she compliments in her small childish voice "Kisi ki Nazar na Lage"

I smile at her compliment and know for sure that we will be great friends .

Krisha

(At the age of 17 )

"That guy is staring at me" Dharmini mutters to me "I'm feeling uncomfortable, can we leave ?"

We have been sitting here for the past hour studying and the guy on the table beside us keeps staring at us .

"Tu idhar ko ruk" I say and stand up from my seat "Excuse me?"

"Yes ?" The guy , who must've been around 18 grunts .
"Mister, I see you are interested in staring at my bestfriend" I say shocking him "So to be clear , I haven't ever raised hands on anyone, not even my own brother. But if you keep staring-"

"What will you do huh ?" He says smirking "You are just a typical bitch-"

The next words never come out of his mouth as I slap him on his face .
"You bitch-" he says anger evident in his eyes

The next minute he's on the floor and I am beating the shit out of him , my sneakers help alot.

"Krish !" Dharmini starts pulling me but fails

For the next few minutes I keep beating the bastard and he doesn't even defends himself.

A bastard for sure .

I am stopped as a pair of strong hands pull me away . My brown eyes meet his blue ones .

Dhruv Singhania , My first love , my bestfriend, my soulmate , pulls me back and turns me around so that I can face him .

"Are you out of your mind Krish ?" Dhruv scolds me "Fighting a guy twice your size?"

"He was staring at Dharmini" I explain in a quiet voice "I always protect my bestfriend"

"You shouldn't have Krish, I'm the princess of Uttargarh and he just doesn't seem to know this" Dharmini says while glaring at the man whose hands were held by the cafe staff "And you , You don't dare mistake me for an Disney Princess, I'm a Rajput Princess and I don't need a Prince Charming"

That was Slay. Aakhir bestfriend kiski hai.

"That was Slay , Aakhir behan kiski hai" comes a voice which was now familiar to me , Ivaan Singh Rathore enters the shop with a grin on his face and Dharmini rushes to hug him "Waah Princess, The reply was savage"

Dharmini laughs at it.

"Let's go , Dharmini is now safe" I whisper to Dhruv and he nods "Bye Mini, I'll see you tomorrow"

I bid my good-bye and spare a glance at Ivaan who was looking at me as if I was the Taj Mahal.

"Well Well , Want to go somewhere?" Dhruv asks
"Well , let's go have icecream!" I reply with a grin , happy that I get to spend time with him

Ivaan Singh Rathore
(Age 20)

I've been telling myself a number of times .
Ivaan she's underage
Ivaan she's your sister's bestfriend
Ivaan she's interested in someone else (it seems like)

But I can't get her out of my fucking mind .
I really can't .

She's always there in my mind , I think about this while packing my bag for Mewar. We will be leaving tonight for Mewar. And my siblings have called me to discuss something.

Probably who will handle Dharmini through the Wedding.
Hush .

Time Skips

As Dharmini removes my hands from her clutch and rushes towards Ishaan's
direction . Bua Ji makes a remark

"Besharam Bache" I think better than arguing with this old hag and rush to my own room .

I debate on going to Ishaan's room but think better that he should be left alone .

In the time left for dinner , I finish the work I was doing before I left for Mewar .

And soon the staff calls me out for dinner.

As I enter the dining room , I see Ishaan with his head down , sitting as if he is a robot .

I leave Dharmini's seat and sit beside Atharva Bhai who seems to be blushing alot .

Men in love .

I adored Atharva Bhai and always looked upto him, he was the sunshine of our house and after Mumma's demise he was there not Dad . Dad has always been inlove with Mom and Atharva, he never seemed to notice me. As I'm the middle child , I get into trouble and that gets his occasional attention but as I grew I learned that I'm enough.

But then came Dharmini , another ray of sunshine. She is like our emotional support. She reminds me of Mumma.

How she plays guitar .
Her brown hair.
Her laugh.

I remember all about Mumma even though I was three when she passed away .

I remember every detail of my world .

I'm interrupted by Dharmini entering the room with a smug expression on her face .

"What happened? Why are you so sad?" I  ask  in a whisper
"Later." She replied

"So I've an announcement" here we go , as Dad speaks all heads turn towards him "We have agreed to an alliance , After the terrible demise of Siya , the bethrode of Saransh . We have decided Dharmini will marry Saransh as soon as she turns 22"

"WHAT !" I'm the first one to shout
"It cannot happen Dad" Atharva Bhai shakes his head.

Ishaan remains silent like a mannequin staring at nothing.

"It's Okay Bhai. I'm good. I don't have any problem" Dharmini suprises me "Let's start our dinner it's getting cold"

Wait.
Dad is going to ruin my world's life.
I cannot let this happen.

🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿🧿

A/N

So here is the Prologue!!!
I hope you all liked this !
Ty everyone for your support.

Do vote !