"Who else is trapped here?!" I asked.

"Asuna.." he said lowly.

"So she's stuck too... where is she? Is she stuck in a place like this?" I asked.

"No, her whereabouts are unknown but it's clear she too was unable to log out of the game.." he stated.

"I understand... thank you Akihiko Kayaba. Even though what you done in the past is unforgivable, the information you provided is appreciated." I say with a sigh.

"Then allow me to do more." He stated. "As it stands, you are in limbo. Due to my data being stored in your system, the games system hasn't yet decided whether to treat you as a player or an 'experiment'. I have no choice but to send you into the game of ALO, this guarantees your safety from whoever it is who wishes to use your mind as an experiment." Kayaba suggested.

"A.. new game. Does the death mechanic still apply to this new game as well?" I asked.

"I'm afraid so. Since you were unable to log off during the initial destruction of the system, its prior instructions have also transferred to your player as well. Meaning this is still a death game, but that's all the information I have on the system so far. I'm sorry I can't do more.." Kayaba admitted with his head held low.

"Thank you Kayaba, and I hope we can meet once more. When this is all over of course." I say with a smile as Kayaba only smiles back and turns into smoke.

'ALfheim Online, I'll survive.. I have to in order to see Kirito.. no. In order to see Kazuto I have no choice but to survive.'

My vision went white as I was transported, a spectrum of light flashed before my sight returned back to normal. Screens formed around me as they filled the room I was in. I stood in the center of the room which had orange circles placed on the floor which surrounded me.

"Welcome, to ALfheim Online!" A feminine voice called out.

'It worked.'

"Please enter your gender and the name you wish to be identified as." The voice spoke out.

A digital keyboard appeared in front of me as well as the screen which had me input my information.

'I'm fairly confident I'm a male.. and for the name... I'll stick with Shinsei. Just in case.'

Once I put in my information and pressed continue, a lot of player models all with different styles appeared.

"There are nine races of fairies to choose from. Please select which race you wish to play as." The voice announced.

'Races.. I assume what ever race I choose will decide the color of my wings as well as abilities I may have later on.'

I scrolled through options as a black character with black winds made me pause.

'Kirito would definitely pick this one..'

I smiled to myself as I continued scrolling. Until I saw a character with blue wings and hair.

'Blue is a nice color... guess this will do.'

"You have selected Undine. Your character's appearance will be decided at random. Do you wish to continue?" The voice asked.

"Sure." I say and click continue.