迷你华语剧 (共和党) 🔫

🔆 Maid's Revenge (千金丫环) » 2022
主要演员: Dai Gao Zheng (代高政), Chen Fang Tong (陈芳彤) and Vincent Wei (魏天浩)
~ The Dong family in Jiangcheng was wiped out overnight and the daughter of the Dong family, Dong Ting Yao was forced to seek help from her fiancé Fang's house. Not only did Dong Ting Yao find out that her identity had been replaced in Fang's house, she had been reduced from a daughter to a maidservant and the person she wanted to serve was Fang Tian Yi, the famous Jiangcheng governor who killed his father and enemy. Dong Ting Yao wanted revenge. But she didn't know that the chief culprit who brought disaster to the Dong family was her fiancé Fang Yu Ze.

🔆 Bride's Revenge (步步为陷) » 2023
主要演员: Dai Gao Zheng (代高政), Qu Meng Ru (屈梦汝) and Vincent Wei (魏天浩)
~ Ye Qing Lan, the only daughter of the second branch of the Ye family, was framed by the former eldest young master of the Mu family. Then she becomes an unwilling bride to wash away bad luck, which ensues in revenge. From now on, Ye Qing Lan has to fight green tea bitches, scumbags and an evil mother-in-law. House fighting upgrade, full of cool feeling!

🔆 My Everlasting Brides (契约新娘) » 2023
主要演员: Ke Ying (柯颖) and Cavan Wen (文渊)
~ It was originally a happy day for the marriage between the rich merchant Shen's family and the warlord Nie's family, but the eldest lady Shen Qing Xia was suddenly killed and passed away in shame and indignation. However, when Xiao Die discovered that the suspect of the perpetrator was directly targeting Nie Zhen, what awaited her wasn't a simple act of revenge, but more love and hatred began to intertwine. The original villain seems to have a kind and true face, but the original old man is covered with a black veil of tyranny. The story rising in the vortex begins to delay the ending of cause and effect and condenses the oath of true love.

🔆 Mutual Redemption Love (撒野) » 2023
主要演员: Qi Yan Di (戚砚笛) and Li Zhuo Yang (李卓扬)
The drama revolves around Rong Yan and Tian You. Rong Yan sought revenge for her family brutally murdered by Lu Sheng, Tian You's father. Rong Yan married Lu Sheng to take revenge for the death of her family while Yun Mo, her friend, helped her in this revenge that had her family murdered by Lu Sheng. Tian You ended up falling in love with Rong Yan while she tried to kill his father. The two begin to have a secret romance at his father's house while she pretends to be his stepmother.