迷你华语剧 (浪漫故事) 🐬

Historical (历史的)
🌸 A Familiar Stranger (虚颜) » 2022
主要演员: Ke Ying (柯颖), Ryan Cheng (丞磊), Kay Song (宋昭艺) and Wang Ze Xuan (王泽轩)
~ Shen Qin, the alluring eldest daughter of the Prime Minister's Mansion, was unwilling to become her father's tool to maintain political stability. On the eve of her wedding, she used the whereabouts of the painter's sister, Shi Qi, to coax Shi Qi into forcibly changing her face in exchange for a brand new identity. When Qi Qi woke up, she found that she had turned into Shen Qin's face and the person she wanted to marry was Xiao Han Sheng, the savior she had fallen in love with at first sight many years ago. Shen Qin, who had transformed into the appearance of Shi Qi, stayed with his beloved Prince Ning with a new identity, but Shi Qi married into the general's palace with the appearance of Shen Qin.

🌸 Don't Forget My Love (忘川序) » 2022
主要演员: Lin Ze Hui (林泽辉), Zhu Li Lan (朱丽岚) and Chen Mo (谭圳豪)
~ The play tells the story of Jun Ling Chuan, Yun Qian Yu and Yan Chi, who escaped from court politics and fell into love entanglement. Jun Ling Chuan unexpectedly discovered a secret that was enough to subvert the Dayu Kingdom. When the double-faced prince Jun Ling Chuan meets the arrogant daughter Yun Qian Yu, what interesting and sweet things will happen to Chuan Yun from acquaintance to mutual understanding, what kind of love and hatred are there.

🌸 The Deliberations of Love (卿卿三思) » 2023
主要演员: Zhao Jia Min (赵嘉敏) and Richard Li (李菲)
~ It tells the story of the heroine Liu Yue Qing who is lucky enough to get the chance to start her life over again. Fortunately, god has given me a chance to start over. The first time I was reborn, the poisonous wine was ready on my lips. The second time I was reborn, I stopped this old guy, but I couldn't stop his pig teammates and I died again. The third time I was reborn, this time I returned to the eve of the wedding, I haven't gotten married yet, so I don't want to play anymore.

Fantasy (幻想)
🌼 Butterflied Lover (风月变) » 2023
主要演员: Rain Lu (吕小雨) and Zhao Yi Qin (赵弈钦)
~ There is a rouge shop called Feng Yue Xuan in Hualing City. It is named after the shop owner Tang Qian Yue and her husband Ling Chang Feng. They have been married for three years and are very loving. This year's New Year's Eve, Tang Qian Yue was particularly looking forward to it. She closed the shop early and waited for Ling Chang Feng to be released from office. As the director of Ning Cheng Division in charge of city defense, Ling Chang Feng didn't dare to slack off during festivals like New Year's Eve, but he was extremely prepared. A group of ghostly women entered the city and massacred them. Ling Chang Feng protected the people, but without protecting Tang Qian Yue, Tang Qian Yue was injured by the ghostly woman and fell dying in a pool of blood.

🌼 The Snow Moon (风月如雪) » 2023
主要演员: Li Jia Qi (厉嘉琪) and Zuo Ye (左叶)
~ In order to resolve the curse of the tragic death of his lover Su Xiao Huan, the fox demon Bo Qiu endured a thousand years of loneliness alone and suffered nine lifetimes of sadomasochism. In this life, Su Xiao Huan's entire family died tragically at the hands of Bo Qiu. Su Xiao Huan, who has been wandering in the market since she was a child, has suffered from human kindness and warmth and has struggled to survive with her shameless character. Later, he was used by Xuanyuan Qing Chuan, the deposed prince of the former dynasty and was sent to the palace. He was placed next to the fox demon who was rumored to be bloodthirsty, waiting for an opportunity to take revenge. Unexpectedly, due to fate, he fell in love with the fox demon again without knowing it. In this life, in order to break the shackles of fate, Bo Qiu chose not to recognize his beloved but to sacrifice himself, influencing the world with his true love and finally resolved the curse on Su Xiao Huan.