2.THE UNWELCOMED NEWS

Comincia dall'inizio

The famous personalities of both the movie and music industry were present. The room had lowlights but I can see everyone engaged in themselves speaking to each other forming a group occupying the space. 

“Hey Chauhan, how are you? ” The voice stopped before I could take a step and turned my face to the left to find who was calling me. 

“Hello Mr. Joshi, I am fine. How are you doing?” I hugged him.  Mr. Joshi is one of the prominent music producers i have ever met in my career. 

“Good good. Would you like to have something? ” He asked, raising his wine glass. 

“Mr. Joshi, you know, I don't drink. ” I resisted and after a little discussion he left. 

I met many of them no matter if I like them or not but for formality I have to act as if they are piece of my heart. I sat on a chair near the bar counter though I don't prefer drinking. Hriday and I were sitting attentively because we can't trust anyone here. 

“Hey Garv, welcome welcome welcome ” The voice is familiar and I know who he is. I raised my head and looked back, it's none other than him. If jealousy and cheap acts had a middle name, it would definitely be Nishant. 

"Hi” I raised from my place and offered him my hand. 

“I hope you are comfortable here. I mean seeing my album trending no. 1 . I hope you got that news ” His hands gave a handshake and his body successfully gave me a hug. 

I wish I could snatch his tongue if it's possible but I won't lower my level because I believe in fair play unless he gives me reason to show him what a game actually is. 

“I haven't checked my phone lately, especially my social media handle, ” I replied, adjusting his shirt collar. 

"Keh dona jalte ho Mujse ” He said, removing my hands slowly. 

“Aag ho kya jo mai tumse jalu” I smirked and Hriday sat hiding his smile. 

"Bhaari padega tumhe Garv Singh Chauhan ” The evil smile clearly reflected his thoughts. I know how far he can go to do anything to satisfy his ego. 

"Actions speak louder than words Nishant Shergill ” I threw my words to make him shut his mouth and I decided to leave before he starts an another argument. 

I found a sofa placed at the corner . I settled down and decided I would return after 20 minutes. Hriday sat next to me but I started rubbing my palms as my intuition sent me a message which made me anxious. 

“Garv Sir, are you okay? ” He asked me, looking at me. He knows unintentionally my palms start rubbing each other when something goes around my mind. I nodded and my eyes moved left to right to get a picture to know what's happening around me. 

“ Garv, when did you come? ” A female voice entered my ear and I raised my eyes to see who she was so eager to know my arrival. 

Anisha Chowdhury, the top paid supermodel and the daughter of music director, Abhishek Chowdhury stood on the opposite side of the table. I hate his dad for all the deeds and the way of mistreatment by him during my initial days. 

“Does it matter to you? ” I asked,  raising my eyebrow. She walked around the table and found a place next to me in order to sit.

“Coming to the point. Tell me Garv is that A me? I know very well Garv you name all your album names for me as I am A. A for Anisha ” She blabbered her delusional thoughts as her fixed routine and she held my hand. 

I didn't face her and removed my hand instantly. I noticed her hand raising again but before she could place it over my right shoulder, I raised from the sofa without wasting a moment.