Chapter Thirty Four

Start from the beginning

"Bhaiya, stop whining and eat, Bhabhi isn't going to feed you" Karan said and rolled his eyes at his brother, Arjun glared at his brother before shrugging his shoulder and went back pouting and looking at tha plate of yummy looking red sauce Pasta.

"I guess, I will have to stay hungry today" he sighed like an old man giving his best to gain Pranitha's attention and succeeded seeing how she put her fork down and folded her hand at front of her chest.

"Arjun it's your injury is in your left hand not in right one, stop whining and eat" She said scolding him like a mother, Arjun being Arjun looked at her with puppy eyes before turning his face another side to ignore her.

"I cannot eat, left or right, it's my hand only" he replied, Aashi and Karan shook their head knowing how their responsible and sincere brother turns into an attention seeking brat at front of Pranitha.

"Arjun, what do you want?" Pranitha said finally giving in knowing very well that now when she herself has walked into his trap asking him the question she already knows answer of she has to  do it.

"Feed me" he turned his head towards her and opened his mouth, with a small smile playing on edge of her lips she tried to maintain her stern and angry face in which she failed miserably and started to feed him making him smirk I'm victory.

"Brat" she murmured.

"Bunny" he said back.

_____________

It was one hella beautiful date Pranitha has ever had, the sky was full with stars, the manmade lake's water was shining under moonlight, the small part of the beautiful hill was decorated by lights and a small cottage was situated on right beside the manmade lake, the setting was so beautiful that it made Pranitha melt like a pudding in his arms.

"I cannot believe you didn't bought me on such a beautiful date before" Pranitha elbowed him on his stomach to gain his attention even when his sole attention was focussed on her beautiful face "Arjun, Are you even listening me" Now after a month of living with him Pranitha came into terms of having him zoned out while looking at her face.

"I am listening to you only bunny" he leaned down and placed a peck on her lips making her blush like a newly married bride.

"Who gave you this idea?" She asked raising her brows.

"Your friend or may I say bestfriend, but only idea was his, the arrangement and every credit goes to your handsome boyfriend here" he said spreading his hand in SRK pose.

"Thank you so much lover boy, but now Agastya needs a thank as well" Pranitha teased Arjun who shrugged his shoulder not really being bothered about it.

"You know bunny, The insecurity of lossing you to someone else has vanished the day you walked into my arms leaving the man I feared lossing you to behind" Arjun confessed in low voice "I was so scared when I got to know that you have married him, I have the doubt in back of my head that I will never be the first option for you seeing how you are married to Agastya and has taken the responsibility of Ritosh's mother, You have proven me wrong and I can never thank you enough for it"he whispered and Pranitha felt him moving away from her, she turned back to look at him only to find him down on his knees with a ring box open for her .

"Will you please marry me and Make me the luckiest man of this planet" He whispered with tears brimming into his eyes, Pranitha felt a tear sliding down from her eyes in slow motion but before it could fall she too pulled out a box from pocket of her jacket, got down on her knees levelling him and opened the box revealing a beautiful diamond platinum ring.

"Yes" she whispered and before could have proposed him back she was wrapped into a hug and he was already screaming yes "Yes, I will marry you too" he screamed, pulled himself a little away then took her in one loving lip lock making her see stars.

"I love you" they whispered together as soon as they parted away and laughed before embracing each other again.

________________

..THE END..

A review / feedback would be very much appreciated by me.

THANKS FOR TAKING OUT YOUR TIME AND READING THIS BOOK 📚

THE EPILOGUE WILL CONTAIN MISSING PART, I ENJOYED WRITING IT, I HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE ENJOYED READING AS WELL.